Trader PnL 2018

Discussion in 'Journals' started by d08, Jan 6, 2018.

1. d08

d08

Continuing from last year's thread. Dollar figures, screenshots and consistent posting appreciated.

Terrible start, reminds me of many other first weeks of the year (note: good time to have a prolonged holiday).

Week 1/52: -21,663

shatteredx, Gambit, algofy and 4 others like this.
  2. Arnie

Arnie

Man, you have some big swings. I'm sure you will make it back. Best of luck to you.

Gambit and d08 like this.
  3. If you don't mind...can you elaborate on what you are/were trading, the general average given time frame from open/close, and % of account the gain/loss was, o_O

I like to get and understand and sense a broader overview of the collective picture,

f2calv likes this.
  4. d08

d08

Almost all equities with liquidity and various ETFs; average holding time is about 9 hours; drawdown is below 10%.

5. FX xtc

FX xtc

6. FX xtc

FX xtc

Back in the saddle,
    20180105 PnL.JPG

I don't know how long I will post here as my attention (and my money) is shifting towards the exiting world of Cryptocurrencies.

7. d08

d08

Some more brutality. I see the market as highly irrational at this point. Multiple uncorrelated strategies in a drawdown are the reason for the streak.

Week 2/52: -18,221

8. FX xtc

FX xtc

20180112 PnL.JPG

3 quick trades . Last blotter . Completely lost interest in FX... moving on to crypto

Good luck

9. Ludolf

Ludolf

Finished for today. Result:

20180725_result.jpg