Blotter Time (Put up or shut up)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Diamondtrim, May 11, 2005.

1. I think its time that posters stop being posers and show everyone what they are made of. Get your blotters out boys and girls.
    :D

2. Maybe I'm not doing the math correctly, and you could point out my errors. When I add your four winning positions (GOOG, RIMM, SHLD & X), I get $1842.00 USD. When I subtract the losing position (BSC) of $307.00 USD, I end up with $1536.00 and not the highlighted green $2055.00 indicated in the bottom right corner. :confused:

Still a good day for sure.

- Spydertrader

3. You have to add all the stuff I realized. The 2055 was the total then. Here is the total now.

4. JayS

JayS

What software (broker) is that blotter out of.

Thanks, nice looking p/l today.

Jay

5. I see now. Thank-you for the clarification.

- Spydertrader

6. looks like redi

7. Dustin

Dustin

Everyone has a winning day once in a while. Monthly statement would be more impressive.

8. Its REDI Plus, nothing major.

9. I have posted my blotter on elite many times in a bunch of different threads. But I have only seen me do it, that is the purpose of this thread. We can get to monthly statements later how about just some daily first.

10. Dustin I would respect a monthly statement too. What is he smoking? Should I post my blotter if I make 5k tomorrow. I am happy your making money but i don't find that impressive at all.

#10     May 11, 2005