Вasics of technical analysis for "dummies"

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Resto, Nov 30, 2019.

1. ok then...I deleted my post...pardon the interruption.

Es

#51     Nov 30, 2019
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Defo, just trying to sucker in other losers that just spectate via PM that he's a pro, so he can get lose there money aswell, trying to get his money back.

Walk away guests, walk away!! no RUN FFS!!

#52     Nov 30, 2019
  3. Resto

Resto

Thank you very much for your understanding,

#53     Nov 30, 2019
  4. Resto

Resto

worthy response of a professional to this my post #41 Today at 1:16 PM

#54     Nov 30, 2019
  5. Resto

Resto

#55     Nov 30, 2019
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Your CRAZY is the main issue, done a lot of drugs ?? really old ??

I've watched 100s of people use methods like yours and all claim they work and I've seen literally zero of them make anything more than occasional random profit, which keeps them believing it works despite running at a net loss.

Some of us have been around for a long time, seen it all, sadly seen very little that works long term.

#56     Nov 30, 2019
  7. Resto

Resto

since you are a complete fool, I repeat, thank you very much for your reasoned answer based on the results of my posts

#57     Nov 30, 2019
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Hey I'm not communicating with you, I'm posting to the Guests for balance, a counter point, then let them make there own decisions to PM you and beg for your help or not.

#58     Nov 30, 2019
    tomorton likes this.
  9. Resto

Resto

this is very sad, you perfectly understand that not a single blog you have created is able to collect as many views as my blogs collect, you perfectly understand that you don’t have any knowledge whatsoever about technical market analysis, you understand very well that it’s real you are an idiot, and it is envy that makes you crap on other peoples blogs

#59     Nov 30, 2019
  10. Handle123

Handle123

It is Saturday, put down the charts and enjoy life.

#60     Nov 30, 2019