Вasics of technical analysis for "dummies"

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Resto, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

0.1% or 20 - 80 people is 0.02 to 0.08 of a person, it's going to take forever to get to a whole person.

#11     Nov 30, 2019
    Nobert and dozu888 like this.
  2. Resto

Resto

Your 99.9% are not interesting to me, they come from more than 400 guests of this site, and among the guests an idiot is less than you They don’t need to communicate with you they just register and communicate with me through private messages

and they dont give a damn what you idiots think about my posts

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    #12     Nov 30, 2019
  3. Nobert

Nobert

:D

Given the anonymity in here , must be this man :

#13     Nov 30, 2019
    Handle123 likes this.
  4. Resto

Resto

#14     Nov 30, 2019
  5. tomorton

tomorton

Thank you for your post.

But we keep coming back to the core of the issue. What are you aiming for here? I guess the 0.1% of non-stupid users are communicating with you privately, at least that's what you imply. But you hope to increase that percentage. You can only increase it from within the 99.9% but you make it clear you have no time to talk with the larger group.

So what you say you hope to do is unrealistic. And although I might be so stupid as to be within the 99.9% you cannot be that stupid as you are within the 0.1%.

Therefore the only alternative explanation is that you are hoping to achieve an outcome different to what you have said - your actual preferred outcome is therefore NOT to increase the 0.1% to 0.2% etc.

Well, not increasing that number would be a very limited objective - all you would have to do would be to sit on your hands and post nothing. Hey ho, job done. But that seems unlikely given you have posted so much here in such a short time.

I can't guess what you really intend, it is something you must have in mind and I can't possibly know which possible outcome it might be. Please do share what you're really here for.

#15     Nov 30, 2019
  6. Resto

Resto

I will not, I have no interest in talking with idiots and explain something to them

#16     Nov 30, 2019
  7. tomorton

tomorton

Yes I know that, you've already said as much.

But you keep posting to the 99.9%, me included, so whilst I would not call you a liar I do have to conclude you have an additional agenda beyond the one you so carelessly tossed out and which you must have known was not credible.

So again, what are you hoping to achieve by posting here?

#17     Nov 30, 2019
  8. Resto

Resto

it’s definitely not your business and you don’t need to know

#18     Nov 30, 2019
  9. tomorton

tomorton

You may have misunderstood where we are. This is a forum and its open to the public. Anyone can post here and make whatever comments they like and whatever questions they like, as long as they abide by the forum rules.

So whereas you might say its not my business, I have every right to point out the contradictions in your posts and to ask for clarification.

Still looking forward to understanding you better.

#19     Nov 30, 2019
    Nobert likes this.
  10. Resto

Resto

You have the right to wait for something, I have the right to ignore your expectations, and since I am not interested in talking with you, I will be able to do this and put you in ignored participants and forget about your existence.

#20     Nov 30, 2019