Oscillators

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Resto, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Resto

Resto

Ihere was the main forecast for the euro https://www.banki.ru/forum/?PAGE_NAME=message&FID=22&TID=320880&PAGEN_1=41#forum-message-list

translation

it’s worth looking at the model that has formed on this pair
    and a similar question will disappear by itself, the beginning,
    the middle of the month, the interval is March 10-16, the euro completes
    the downward local movement within the current flat and rises not high but up,
    Interval - May, mid-June - its formation will end at the maximum of
    this year and ..................... hello relative parity with the buck,
    In other words, at the end of May, sell and calmly close the terminal until
    the end of November, so as not to injure yourself with a profit and prevent
    playful pens from prematurely wanting to fix a profit,
    you can also provide
    guidance on specific goals, but this is already from the series (expensive, but high-quality. )
    simple, accessible language, with pictures
    the first plot is a typical flat formation, the way out of which is possible in a single way, a
    false breakdown of the upper flat border, and further movement along the trend, and the general
    trend is a downtrend
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not follow the news and just did not know about brexit, because I did not take into account
    that it would go a little lowerr

#521     Nov 25, 2019
  2. Resto

Resto

and this is the forecast of Bank of America
    https://www.banki.ru/forum/?PAGE_NAME=message&FID=22&TID=320880&PAGEN_1=42#forum-message-list
    translation

the section is called Long-term forecasts,
    but there is practically one shkolota from the usual trading forums that have no idea about the technical analysis of markets, it’s boring and sad.
    traders are different, someone wants to snatch here and now, someone is thinking about the future
    If you really are interested in the long-term, then the best option now is to buy Bank of America shares in the interval 1-2 months at a current rate of 12.16 at 11 10.50 and take the 16 mark by the end of the year, and in the 3-5 year interval it will reach 24-26, no worries, no problems, no hassle. There is a classic of construction, at least for wave, at least for model, and this is an example of his current situation.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    #522     Nov 25, 2019
  3. Resto

Resto

and now, boys, tell me once again that technical analysis does not work, it is not possible to predict the price and volumes decide everything

and don’t forget to remind me of your Trump parrot to listen to what he says

gentlemen, professional traders, Im sure you really are suckers!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    #523     Nov 25, 2019
  4. Resto

Resto

Judging by the attendance of this branch, it is easy to understand that if I create my own site, in a month it will be in first place among similar sites of traders.
    I sit and think to shock America or let it die in its stupidity

He will tell you about my old "pattern-by-pattern" trading system, and the whole of America will be shocked by the knowledge that Russian traders have.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    #524     Nov 26, 2019