Вasics of technical analysis for "dummies"

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Resto, Nov 30, 2019.

1. tomorton

tomorton

Well that's easily done but it does seem a shame and just so lazy as to put you in a very poor light. All I've done is courteously ask pertinent questions based on your own public posts.

If you are genuinely interested in enlightening the 99.9% of users like me, by posting here, maybe it would serve your purpose better if you attempted a better job of engaging with the people here. Simply shutting down discussion and ignoring questions seems a strange way to convince people of your motivations to help and educate them.

#21     Nov 30, 2019
  2. Resto

Resto

And I don’t have the slightest desire to explain anything to the registered participants of this forum, I clearly imagine that there is nobody among you except demagogues and idiots, and my posts are intended for guests of this forum, so the number of views was stunning because of them, and Im waiting for guests, and Im not interested in you

#22     Nov 30, 2019
  3. Resto

Resto

including this #14 40 minutes ago

and the first post of this topic, for them is more convincing than all your demagogy

#23     Nov 30, 2019
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

In the old days, people used to hear things that aren't real, these days people get imaginary PM's strange times indeedy.

So if you have the slightest desire to explain to anyone on here, because we are all stupid except yourself the 0.1% I guess, they why do you continue to post ?? Ever consider your the stupid 1 ?? It's tricky being stupid means you think your the smart 1, but maybe you are, impossible to tell cause maybe everyone else is stupid or maybe it's you.

Hint, in this case, it's YOU!!! 99.9% sure of it :)

#24     Nov 30, 2019
  5. Resto

Resto

and that’s why I don’t want to communicate with you

#25     Nov 30, 2019
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

But you just did, see your the idiot around here.

#26     Nov 30, 2019
  7. Resto

Resto

#27     Nov 30, 2019
  8. Did you forget to take your Med again Resto?
    Do you know that your behavior of building your self esteem by putting others down, tells people a lot about your inner working self?
    A wise man once said " negative and toxic people will drag you down with their insults and put downs, try not to stoop to their level. It is their own insecurities and low self esteem that drive their behavior...."
    get it? :sneaky:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    #28     Nov 30, 2019
    comagnum likes this.
  9. tomorton

tomorton

This is becoming clearer, thanks. you don't wish to explain anything to users and you don't wish forum users to communicate with you by posting. You think users are all demagogues and idiots.

But you still want to communicate with forum guests. Or at least you say you want to communicate with forum guests.

There's a strange conflict here. Why would you wish to communicate with people who are attracted to a forum that in your eyes is used entirely by demagogues and idiots? Surely such a forum would be most attractive to other people who are also - demagogues and idiots?

So again, what you say you wish to achieve seems hard to believe, again making me think you have another motive in being here and posting. You have simply covered one incongruity with another.

In fact you added a third incongruity in that although you said you were not prepared to explain anything, yet you went ahead and offered a new explanation.

In summary you have brought a package of TA to the forum, proposing it as a creditable and profitable aid to trading. On the other hand, you have been so reticent and self-contradictory with regards your motives and intentions and so dismissive of enquiries that the question has to be, why would anyone believe anything you say?

#29     Nov 30, 2019
  10. Resto

Resto

1 Am I making someone believe in something? If a person is able to think, he himself will understand everything, and without my explanations I just expressed my opinion here and only
    2 I repeat for the hundredth time, I do not want to communicate with registered users of this site, and including you, you are looking for the logic of my actions, try to explain your
    I tell you that you do not need to talk to me, I am not interested in communicating with you. I don\u0027t care about your opinion, but you insist in writing
    There are two assumptions
    1 you ure just a fool
    2 you deliberately provoke scandals

#30     Nov 30, 2019