Staff member destriero posting obscene messages on my profile page from day 1

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by lisa-world-travel, Apr 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I really needed this thread today.

#SHOW US YOUR BOOBS!

#41     Apr 12, 2019
    destriero likes this.
  2. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

:D

#42     Apr 12, 2019
  3. comagnum

comagnum

Speaking of lawyers: Impersonating somebody by using their photo without their permission and masquerading as that person is a crime.

You're obviously a man that has resorted to an immature stunt to go after destriero, you're not fooling anyone.

DOJ - Legal Consequences
    A fake social media account, on a website could result in legal action against the impersonator in terms of either civil or criminal law. The impersonator could face a monetary award in favor of the impersonated person if they are held liable in terms of civil law or criminal punishment if they are held liable in terms of criminal law.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    #43     Apr 12, 2019
  4. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Welcome, Lisa!
    I was under attack by the same entity and followed too late good advice to put him on ignoring. Still, he looks to be obsessed with a go behind somebody, should be in financial and personal deep trouble, too hungry.

I have no idea why Baron keeping him, and still sorry that we lost here good members because of this hysterical disturber.

However, should Baron be associated with him, why Baron would leave your thread to go on?

ET is an extremely good source for encouraging and improve your trading, or just to have a chat with other traders, we are all different from an average human who has no idea about trading.

But if you are really having a lawyer and going behind D. - not Baron, to whom I am always will be thankful for my threads and support I received here, to make him pay for all what he did, I am with you and have already god evidence https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...s-your-help-will-bring-victory.320417/page-23

From time to time there are threads trying to ban him
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/is-it-time-to-ban-desterio.323977/

or to make him responsible for the harm he has created
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/malicious-trolling-and-stalking.323122/
    OP of this thread was then banned, I never understand why. Certainly, Lukas V level of conversation was too high for being understood by D. and his courtesans, and we know ignorance is always arrogant.

or at least limit him and like him from posting offensive baseless phrases on the threads
    where OP put him on ignore
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/ignored-member-posting-on-my-thread.331074/

This place certainly will be much better, of higher class and harmony, without him. His likes mean nothing - the wise and highly cultured Germans were yelling Hi to the monster. Just crowd instinct.

Good luck with your lawyer and looking forward to hearing from you if it is real, as I hope.
    No against Baron, who did not get scared to let our war against two big banks been published here, where another very "reputed" blog simply blocks me. The "big supporters" of retail traders are often simply the bank's puppets. Here is a real place and the presence of my thread is the proof. As the presence of your thread should prove you that Baron is not associated with D.
    Why he did not bun him or at least put on a leash is an enigma.

#44     Apr 12, 2019
  5. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Am I put my comment on a ghost member? LOL. I really hope no.

Still new here.

Will see. :D

#45     Apr 12, 2019
  6. CSE, The Des is the best of them all, the Viper Gang extends its respect!

The Ever Reppin The Des VIPER

[​IMG]

#46     Apr 12, 2019
    destriero likes this.
  7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Xela could answer that if he/she was still around. :D

#47     Apr 13, 2019
    NQurious, speedo and TradeViper like this.
  8. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

But she or he was definitely better comparing many posts on ET now, like the #46 here above, simply disgusting.
    Truly hope you will do something about that and not let ET to fell on so low levels.
    Thank you.

#48     Apr 13, 2019
  9. #49     Apr 13, 2019
  10. Magna

Magna Administrator

You are not serious, right? Conservatively at least 50% (actually much higher) of spammers use female names. I think they assume in the #MeToo era it "protects" them against challenges, doubts, questions etc. It doesn't :sneaky: and I send them packing anyway, but they will try anything to violate our No Free Advertising policy.

#50     Apr 13, 2019
    NQurious likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.