Is It Time To Ban Desterio?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by vanzandt, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Either that or let him shape ET as he see's fit; ie, make him a mod.
    He bullies absolutely everyone.
    He is constantly looking for a fight.
    What is wrong with this guy? And why is he still here?

Now its Klaiman. Wasn't he a sponsor? Klaiman is NOT a fraud. He does what he does. But a "fraud"?!! That post should have been reported instantly. Thats BS.

And lets not forget CSEtrader....
    Why the constant obsession and constant bullying of someone who comes here for help... whether or not their cause will win or lose.... these are nice people. And yet this (I have no-life) goes CSI on these people. Get a f'n life dude. You giant jug-head looking loser. Who would post that avatar?

WTF Baron (and Magna) ....(?).
    Desterio is a full fledged dick. Period.
    He needs to be banned until he learns how to respect other posters... the ones he disagrees with.
    His lack of a life and his search for self reaffirmation to emote his "IQ" (and likes doled out non-stop by 2 or 3 other posters here) ... is ruining this site.

The dude has bad karma.
    The best thing is..... he's gonna lose. In life.
    Its just the way things work.
    Ban the POS.

schweiz, Stocktracker and smallfil like this.
  2. Vanzandt:
    "Either that or let him shape ET as he see's fit; ie, make him a mod.
    He bullies absolutely everyone.
    He is constantly looking for a fight.
    What is wrong with this guy? And why is he still here?

Now its Klaiman. Wasn't he a sponsor? Klaiman is NOT a fraud. He does what he does. But a "fraud"?!! That post should have been reported instantly. Thats BS.

And lets not forget CSEtrader....
    Why the constant obsession and constant bullying of someone who comes here for help... whether or not their cause will win or lose.... these are nice people. And yet this (I have no-life) goes CSI on these people. Get a f'n life dude. You giant jug-head looking loser. Who would post that avatar?

WTF Baron (and Magna) ....(?).
    Desterio is a full fledged dick. Period.
    He needs to be banned until he learns how to respect other posters... the ones he disagrees with.
    His lack of a life and his search for self reaffirmation to emote his "IQ" (and likes doled out non-stop by 2 or 3 other posters here) ... is ruining this site.

The dude has bad karma.
    The best thing is..... he's gonna lose. In life.
    Its just the way things work.
    Ban the POS."

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    Visaria, srinir, RRY16 and 1 other person like this.
    • IMO ...... Desterio is an asset to ET.
    • Ignore him if you don't like him.

nbbo likes this.
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

He is on ignore. Super ignore. He's an idiot.
    re him being an asset.... :D.... Do you not know how to use google or the CBOE website?
    Everything he does is right there dude. Do ya need it spoon fed by a jerk?
    Do some research. Duh.

4. vanzandt

vanzandt

Anime-kittens-cats-praying-496315.jpg

Stocktracker likes this.
  5. destriero

destriero

Awww, someone has a bruised p*ssy. Seriously, it wasn't me, unless you were the punk from 5 Guys. He blocks me yet he's still logging out to search my posts. Vanzandt, the creeper who stalked RRY16 with the "E-4" nonsense.

lol thanks to EL for the quote and the fantastic distracted boyfriend meme. VZ is sad. Let's send him some flowers.

OOO even gives me his seal of approval.

Nyet, Dest is fine.

Yeah, make me a mod. I've never asked, but I am exactly the type that you may not need, but the one that you deserve!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    raf_bcn, QuantpTrader and RRY16 like this.

6. Then why start a thread dedicated to him?

TradeViper and destriero like this.
  7. destriero

destriero

WTF is "emote his IQ" mean?

Here's @vanzandt emoting his IQ for all to see. Yes, Dorothy... he really wrote this:

2018-08-15_1741.png

8. vanzandt

vanzandt

For all the reasons stated above my friend.
    He thrives on being a bully and finding self-worth in belittling others. Why? I have no idea. I have never understood block-heads (he literally has one in this case) like him . Seen dozens. Pretty funny really, they all fail in life eventually. Karma I guess. Oh well. Enough said.
    Take care of your friend.

CSEtrader likes this.
  9. destriero

destriero

You hard, Bro?

#10     Aug 15, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.