I need help in finding a trading educator

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Trading Education Buyer, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Dude, Are you still trying to trade trends?

I have to be careful in selecting one , as evidence suggests otherwise

My first to question to educators /trainers is why are you selling old rope?.Of course you got money for the old rope. The phrase came to mean money for anything (seemingly) worthless.Why are you not using this education yourself?

#11     Sep 24, 2016
  2. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

Most people with a decent edge wouldn't sell their edge because it could be worth 6-7 figures per year minimum and who would pay that for training?

The ones that sell training usually don't have an edge and it's stuff that everyone knows and has been rigourously tested (e.g. moving average crossovers)

#12     Sep 24, 2016
  3. so I should buy snake oil courses from Nasdaq trader who never has losses /only posts profits . then I should make money on t2w forum , by drinking snake oil.

#13     Sep 28, 2016
  4. fire the trading educator , he is a trading failure

#14     Sep 28, 2016
  5. many traders suffer delusions in processing information about a trade

Been going to the gym for many years , took a personal coach in recent months , It made a big difference.You see coaches in boxing rings , boxers are under stress and emotions , why do boxers have ringside trainer/coach?

Trading is stressful and emotion based and traders can be emotional hijacked in trading , boxing and many sports.

Traders turn to coaches for a variety of reasons. Coaching can help you overcome weak spots in your trading, regardless of experience or ability. If you’ve a niggling urge or desperate desire to achieve something , a coach can help you. But how does coaching help?

For some people, getting professional guidance is all about having a well designed training plan; others benefit from having support and a sounding board for their ideas and experiences. For many people, just being accountable to someone else renews their enthusiasm and commitment. Just the fact you’re paying for advice may motivate you more.

One important benefit is that less time is wasted. Whether it’s stripping back on ‘junk’ sessions in favour of more effective training, or 
someone spotting your mistakes and finding ways to develop 
better technique, a coach can help fast track you to a point that would have taken years on your own through trial and error.

I should have hired a trading coach , it would have saved me 9 years , he would have fast tracked me to success.

Good coaches are priceless in trading.

#15     Sep 29, 2016
    Buck likes this.
  6. I am sorry this is incorrect and unfair .

This is a scene where a trader is under stress , it highlights the effects of trading stress and trading behaviours.

#16     Sep 29, 2016
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

I could give ya a name,.... but I think he's busy running for president.

#17     Oct 1, 2016
  8. Please please PLEASE DON'T SAY IT , I hope it is not Baron Rothschild

#18     Oct 1, 2016
  9. The job of a manager, like that of a teacher, is to inspire people to be better. Give them better technical skills, make them winners, make them better people, and they can go anywhere in life. sir alex fergusion

A great teacher and a manager

https://hbr.org/2013/10/fergusons-formula

#19     Oct 9, 2016