Dude, Are you still trying to trade trends?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MarketAddict, Sep 14, 2016.

1. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

That's not true, I could show you in 30 seconds how its done but that's not going to happen today. ;)

#51     Sep 24, 2016
  2. Mtrader

Mtrader

It is not subjective, it is mathematical, statistical and based on quotes, so objective. Everybody who would see my tradeplan would see exactly the same.
    It can be taught, as I do it with my children. But even then all of them are not successful because of their personality and character. Give a good tool in wrong hands and the result will be bad.

#52     Sep 24, 2016
  3. Mtrader

Mtrader

Correction. YOU got stopped out. That does not mean that EVERYBODY would got stopped out. It is even not sure that they were in that trade, and maybe they were at a completely other entry then you. They might even have a complete different trading strategy. Except if the whole world would use exactly the same, but then trading would stop existing.

#53     Sep 24, 2016
  4. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

Correct, a lot of good traders know when to exit.

#54     Sep 24, 2016
  5. Yep!
    One of the world's greatest traders once said:
    "Trends will always exist in the markets as long as there are people who cannot read them."

#55     Sep 24, 2016
    Chris Mac, d08 and lovethetrade like this.
  6. This is hard to trade , after getting stopped out twice and break even third time.This is where it all goes wrong for most traders , they end up with an emotional battle of greed , frustration , fear , stress , revenge on market , annoyed , upset , the need to be right , reward for effort unrewarded by market and a can full of psychological worms.

This is why I use options to trade and a few set and forget strategies using option spreads.Sit and wait for weeks until it trends , using option strategies.Thy eliminate phsychological can of worms

#56     Sep 24, 2016
  7. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

TEB, most successful traders have to put in 10 years of staring at a screen before they become consistently profitable, especially ones that are self-taught. If you work with other traders in a trading environment it might take you a quarter of this time to learn it.

I've already given you more today than I ever received from anyone.

GL with it and keep at it.

#57     Sep 24, 2016

8. If there was something objective , consistently successful and mathematical formula , there are many sharper brains and geniuses , they would be writing books , selling seminars and education on it .The whole world would be using it.If the whole world knew , it would not remain objective?If it is objective and simple to follow , there would be automated systems being sold.

We are in the trading gold rush and facts are 95% lose(broker statistics)

Speculators were losers in the gold rush , only people to make money people selling stuff to miners, at from fifteen to twenty dollars for each individual. Spades, shovels, picks, wooden bowls, Indian baskets (for washing), etc.

In the trading gold rush , only people to make money are course sellers , education sellers , brokers , ea sellers , indicator sellers , software seller , signal sellers , authors , forex site owners ,system sellers and rebate merchants.Also forum owners get very rich supporting these trading gold services merchants ,

So why are they not selling this objective formula and why have they not discovered it?
    Trading educators make millions selling this
    example
    $3,000 per course/seminar , 20 attendees is $60,000 per seminar , 30 seminars a year is $1,800,000

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    #58     Sep 24, 2016
  9. Mtrader

Mtrader

To be clear: I don't speak about the wholly grail, but about a very profitable system.
    1. You are wrong, as long is it is kept secret, nobody can use it.
    2. Sharp brains and geniuses would not write a book but trade it. They would make 100 million from trading instead of 1.8 from teaching. Those who cannot trade write and give seminars.
    3. Reality is that nobody knows what I exactly do, so nobody can write a books about what he does not know. So nobody knows.
    4. Your asumption is nothing more than a asumption. Worthless as reality overrules asumptions. Reality is the ultimate proof, asumptions are just hypothetical possibilities.
    99,99% of all people will never be billionair, so billionaires don't exist?

EDIT:
    If 95% lose it confirms that 5% don't lose. But there are no books about how these 5% trade successfully. So this proofs your statement is wrong. Otherwise their strategy would be teached and sold all over the world.

#59     Sep 24, 2016
    d08 and Trading Education Buyer like this.
  10. d08

d08

After you sell it, it becomes useless because there are too many using your method, it's quite simple.
    Besides - selling it and doing seminars is still quite a bit of work and it would be annoying trying to sell something to a person such as yourself ("trading education buyer").

If you sell something that truly works, the first 20 people are going to sell it to another 2000 people and the result will be the same. You will never reach your million based on results. This is why trading educators are all scammers but good salesmen.

#60     Sep 24, 2016