WSJ: North Korea Threatens to Call Off Summit, Calls Pence a ‘Political Dummy’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, May 23, 2018.

1. piezoe

piezoe

OMG.

#41     May 25, 2018
  2. Poindexter

Poindexter

Hi papertrader, you're a textbook example of this rule of thumb: always assume a leftist is telling the exact opposite of the truth, especially when projecting their faults.

Just because you're a phony doesn't mean everyone else is. I already proved I'm for real in another thread; you have yet to do so:
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...-gun-rights-policy.319461/page-3#post-4630497
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/pope-francis-says-there-is-no-hell.319697/page-5#post-4633714

And yet you've lost every single debate we've had... from the one on the Second Amendment to centerfire .22 weapons and ammo to WMDs, to name a few.

Your ridiculous 2A claim is a perfect example. Here's what you wrote (I've added the dates in brackets):

"The well regulated militia line [from the 1791 Second Amendment] was before the US Army was created [in 1775] to replace it."

Not only does that FAIL based on the timeline, it flies in the face of the purpose of the 2A stated in the Federalist Papers. I've pointed this out to you multiple times, yet you continue to try to deny and lie your way out of it.

You obsessively accuse others who don't share your deranged beliefs of DK. What you really need to do is look in the mirror.

#42     May 25, 2018
  3. And he just denies HE has "lost" them or there was not argument to win and just rolls on with the opposite. :) :) Do you now know the the R in "LR" is not Rim-fire but Rifle at least? Nobody expects perfection Poin, being Mr Gotach you don't understand that. You are not even a trader and traders are brighter than you think perhaps.

Classic Trump, whatever you are guilty of, whatever faults in yourself accuse other other guy of confidently and persistently and some people will believe you.

Again Poindexter, talk to me not them and you might learn something.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    #43     May 25, 2018
  4. Poindexter

Poindexter

As I said: always assume a leftist is telling the exact opposite of the truth, especially when projecting their faults. Nice try, but ALL .22LR are rimfire.
    You just can't help yourself, can you? :D

papertrader - Copy.png

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/youtube-shooter.319853/page-12#post-4635840

#44     May 25, 2018
  5. Poor Donald. He wanted it so badly, they could have renamed it the Nobel Please, Please, Please Prize.

#45     May 25, 2018
  6. bone

bone

Lord knows he won't win it for being the first American Black President.

#46     May 25, 2018
  7. But Trump was the great unifier. He brought all of the white supremacist groups together to support and endorse him. Surely that counts for something, eh?

#47     May 25, 2018
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

Can't say that, only the left does identity politics, the Confederate states have zero tolerance for racial identity politics.

#48     May 25, 2018
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  9. :D

#49     May 25, 2018
    exGOPer likes this.
  10. Yes, I know. I was an effing park ranger in Africa! Do you want me to sent you photos of elephants?

You brought this madness up, I think it has something to do with my comment about that black guy speaking about his gun rights implying an AR-15 is a puny gun that only fires 22.

We know the .223 etc are the same caliber but different length and charge, I even provided a video explaining this before you commented which you ignored. You seemed to go on a tangent on the rimfire because an AR-15 type is center fire? Not when it has the adapter kit, then it will fire humble rimfire .22 LRs.

I just took the keys of a new apartment after a hard morning snaglisting, I'm going for a drink later. It is Friday, have one yourself.

#50     May 25, 2018