Citibank Imposes Anti-Gun Rights Policy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Wallet

Wallet

Hamilton made the distinction between a well armed and regulated militia and an armed citizenry, the former being necessary to defend Liberty.

"This will not only lessen the call for military establishments, but if circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little, if at all, inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their own rights and those of their fellow-citizens. This appears to me the only substitute that can be devised for a standing army, and the best possible security against it, if it should exist."

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    #21     Mar 25, 2018
  2. wildchild

wildchild

Exacltly why they should not have been bailed out in the first plaze. Socialize the risk, privatize the reward. That's the name of the game and Trump is a big player in that game, count on it. The game is rigged, and its not rigged because the government is not involved enough, the game is rigged because the government is involved ALOT more than they should be.

Although two wrongs, don't make a right, let them do business with who they want to do business with. Its sort of like when Rahm Emmanuel tried to prevent Chick Fila from getting business licenses because they were against gay marriage.

You also have the right not to do business with Citi. I don't do business with them because I dont care too much for their products.

Do you seriously want to leave this to Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer? Don't worry, if Congress passes a shitty bill, Trump will just veto it, won't he? How has that been working out? They can screw things up and pass a horrible bill and we will have the courts to rely on to save us, right?

#22     Mar 25, 2018
  3. Poindexter

Poindexter

Says the moron who thought the Army replaced the Second Amendment :D
    When in fact the U.S. Army was founded in June of 1775 and the Second Amendment was adopted in December of 1791 -- more than 16 years later.
    Just like 1791 came before 1775 :rolleyes: Get a life, windbag.

#23     Mar 26, 2018
  4. Hahaha,

Did not understand the connection between the army before it became part of the modern state and before. Or the role of the Federalist papers. Linear time defeats his mind.

He knows nothing, googles for errors and pounces but off the mark

We could write a children's book about you pawndexter, a modern take on the ugly ducking, the stupid fake-Jew who never grew up at all and stayed ugly.

Hows the Stephen Miller fan club going for you?

https://theoutline.com/post/3089/does-stephen-miller-have-friends?zd=1&zi=ue3cgbvg

#24     Mar 26, 2018
  5. Poindexter

Poindexter

We've been through this before but since you're trying to lie your way out of it, you need to be schooled again. Here's what you wrote; I've added the dates in brackets:

"The well regulated militia line [from the 1791 Second Amendment] was before the US Army was created [in 1775] to replace it."

The U.S. Army was founded on June 14, 1775 and had eleven branches by late 1776. What you refer to was a mere formality in 1789 that is STILL BEFORE the adoption of the Second Amendment in 1791, and wasn't even significant enough to be noted by the U.S. Army Center of Military History in their chronology of the Army's beginnings. https://history.army.mil/html/faq/branches.html

Typical leftist tactic from a proven liar. Which calls into question the veracity of your "blotters." Because you've shown time and time again you'll lie about anything.

#25     Mar 26, 2018
  6. I made you look! Of course I know that, we discussed it and I explained my error, you however never conencted the dots between the constitution, the army and the state existing in time & the context of all of this.

Too easy Pawndexter.

You need to start arguing with the person you are speaking to, not trying to impress the crowd.

Knowing you had that rebuttal haha. You crack me up.

#26     Mar 26, 2018
  7. Poindexter

Poindexter

No, you didn't know jack shit or you wouldn't have claimed the army was created to replace the Second Amendment. Especially since James Madison made it clear in Federalist 46 that the purpose of the people being armed is to repel the regular army, should that become necessary.

Post another "blotter" SluttyFartButt, to keep your naive useful idiots interested in your lies.

#27     Mar 26, 2018
  8. I have never posted a blotter silly boy. You are not a trader so you won't understand that. You lie about being Jewish on multiple occasions and you accuse other people of lying when you are caught out.

So how does a non trader non Jew have time to post in the dank end of a trading forum anyway? Who is supports you, hope you are not claiming welfare,the boys won't like that in bit.

Keep smiling.

Was kind of hoping you were the reincarnating beliefs delusional kind of Jew, it would be easy to speclate your next incarnation. A bad squirrel perhaps.

Actually I'm at a notary right now and I may reincarnate before my number is called.. some days

#28     Mar 26, 2018
  9. Poindexter

Poindexter

Poor Mr. SluttyFartButt -- if you haven't posted any blotters to support the "trade" summaries I've seen, that's only more evidence you're a PAPER TRADER. Let's review:

1) Incessant braggarts like you aren't doers.
    2) You've been exposed as a serial liar again and again.
    3) Leftists accuse others of what they're guilty of and you constantly accuse others of not being traders.
    4) Your "trade" summaries are unsupported and ridiculous as anyone who's traded knows. Case in point:
    $159K gross profit from 205 trades with a max DD of only $1.4K? 51.94 Sharpe, average win is $859, average loss is $134, and 90% winners? GTFO!!!! Also, your profit factor was calculated WITHOUT commissions and PF is supposed to include them when trading with real money, PAPER TRADER.
    5) When asked about this particular "trade" summary, you went silent. Exactly as would be expected from a PAPER TRADER.

week - Copy.PNG

#29     Mar 27, 2018
    Arnie, Tsing Tao and Max E. like this.
  10. You are so adorable, like a little handbag rat that just does not know he is small. Yippy Yippy.

As you have stated before, you are not a trader, you googled and found the politics thread and again your Dunning Kruger creds are apparent. Speaking about a platform you don't understand. Classic DKE sufferer.

I'm on my lunch, more notaries. If you were a real trader you would know only NT brokerage comms are accurately represented. Say you have multiple brokers.. leave you to fathom that Fifi. Also, that is not a blotter to my understanding. That would detail trades made. I'm not an stock trader where the term is more often used. Yip! So adorable. Do you like trains?

#30     Mar 27, 2018