Pekelo's Prep Guide for the Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pekelo, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, but I have a KnowItAll degree from the online Khan University. I also slept at Holiday Inn last night, so you know I must be right.

Warning: The following is based on my own research, I personally take all of the mentioned supplements. You follow it at your own risk, but I expect a Christmas card if you make it through.

Special note: The regimen advised here won't protect you from getting the Covid (or any) virus, but it will mitigate its effect and you will have a much easier time, specially if you are on the wrong side of 60. Or so I believe, so help me science!

In this post I am going to summarize the advice I already gave in separate threads in the Health section. I will include the links to those threads, so you can get the details.

According to Angela Merkel and the top notch SARS doctor, you have a 60% chance of eventually getting the virus. It may be 2 weeks, 2 months, whatever. If you are like me, you should get your body ready for it. That means you want to get your body's immune system into top form. Luckily for you, you don't have to depend on your government's misguide, when there is Amazon delivery!

Preparation: Iodide and vitamin C. You want to load up on these. I am not going to tell you about vit C, because that is well known. About Iodide, most Americans are low on it and no, iodized salt is not enough for fighting off the virus, but be my guest and eat half a pound salt per day if you wish to do so.

If you like the natural approach, eat seaweed. If you prefer pills, get Kelp pills. If you want a lot, get Lugol's solution (from Amazon). You can't overload it, you will just pee out the extra quantity. People with thyroid problems might get goiter, but if I have to choose between goiter and death, well, you get my point.

With these 2 supplements your body should be at optimal virus fighting state. Of course I assume here that you are at least at average level with your D3, etc.

When you get the virus, even if it is just the normal flu:

Keep up the Iodide/vit C and take lots of Zinc. I would also inhale H2O2 aka hydrogen peroxide and spray it in my ears/nose.You can get food grade 3% online but the regular from the stores won't kill you either. There are 4 types of Zinc with different levels of absorption. The best are citrate and sulfate. You can take up to 25-45 mg elemental Zinc while infected. (that would be for example 3 times as much Zinc citrate, since its absorption is only 34%)

Amazon has bulk Zinc available. One thing to know is; Zinc competes in the body with Copper, thus you might want to supply extra copper if you take a lots of Zinc.
    Zinc lozenges are also helpful for sore throat. You can buy Zinc at your local drug store. If you want to increase its cell permeability, get Quercetin (also from Amazon).

How to kill the virus in your home, office on surfaces? Ozone machine is to your rescue. I used mine against mold in the past, and it is good against any living organism, including your pets and plants (those should be removed when you ozonate). For $60 you can get a good one from again, Amazon.

If you never heard of kratom, this is a good time to learn about it and experience with it. Why? Because it contains Chloroquine that was used in China to fight the virus. It is legal in 42 or so States.

https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/kratom-and-the-corona-virus.214028/

I probably will find more supplements and devices in the future, so I will update this thread. Here are the previous threads talking about Iodide and Zinc:

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/zinc-vs-covid-19.341339/

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...against-covfe-i-mean-the-corona-virus.341275/

Cost: Lugol's $15, quality Zinc $15, vit C cheap, H2O2 cheap. Ozonator $50-70.
    Quercetin $30

TL;DR: Amazon delivery will save the world. For example they sell Zinc with Copper.

This post was personally approved by Jeff Bezos...

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    userque likes this.
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

https://drprevent.com/iodine-its-a-biggie/

"“In 1945, a breakthrough occurred when J.D. Stone and Sir McFarland Burnet (who later went on to win a Nobel Prize for his Clonal Selection Theory) exposed mice to lethal effects of influenza viral mists. The lethal disease was prevented by putting iodine solution on mice snouts just prior to placing them in chambers containing influenza viruses.”"

4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Multiple reports about kratom helping with fever or not to get the flu:

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Some very good and very similar advice here:

6. Just as a little aside here:

I have read several accounts of people who have had coronavirus and all of them said that tylenol worked remarkably well, and a couple said it usually does not do much for them.

Tylenol/acetaminophen can be hard on the liver if taken in high amounts for long terms. It is also lethal if you overdose on it. The treatment for tylenol overdose in the emergency room is to administer n-acetyl-cysteine or NAC, as you said you already have. NAC clears the liver. Mu point is that it reverses the impact of tylenol on the liver. Not saying you would be overdosing, just that tylenol whacks your liver a bit to be taking it three times a day for weeks even though the flu or corona might drag on that long.

Just sayin, that if the dreaded corona pays you a visit and hangs around for a long time and you want to take tylenol but are beginning to worry about the load on your liver, then take some NAC with it to help out a bit. I have some somewhere in my supplement graveyard and need to dig it out too.

NAC is also sometimes used to reduce lung inflammation in people with COPD so there is another benefit if the dreaded corona comes by.

Pekelo likes this.
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

8. ph1l

ph1l

To avoid overdosing on over-the-counter pain medicine, alternate between acetaminophen and ibuprofen (or naproxen sodium).

There are reports non-steroidal anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen and naproxen sodium might worsen coronavirus. But too much acetaminophen will destroy the liver, so you must pick your poison.

9. Pekelo

Pekelo

It is also important to keep on the PPE even at family photos:

[​IMG]

10. Pekelo

Pekelo

If you are all locked up and worry about your mail and other delivered packages, a small ozone machine ($60 on Amazon) is to the rescue:

https://www.thailandmedical.news/ne...stroy-the-new-coronavirus-and-disinfect-areas

"There are more than 17 scientific studies that show Ozone gas is able to destroy the SARS coronavirus."

"Ozone generators are able to make ozone from normal air and are normally used as room disinfectants."

---------------------------------

Low Potassium levels made the patients more ill, but once they were supplemented with Kalium, they recovered quickly...

https://www.thailandmedical.news/ne...lemia-present-in-almost-all-covid-19-patients

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    #10     Apr 1, 2020