Malicious trolling and stalking

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Lukas V, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schweiz

schweiz

First remark: not the AUM they have is important, the AUM that you managed for them is important. Let me guess... 2 million?

Second remark: we cannot find anywhere how long you managed that money and also not your performance. I saw already a margin call stamp on one of your REFCO statements. That stamp is not there on my REFCO statements. I traded already before 2005 with REFCO. I never received a margin call statement, nor phone from REFCO.

Third remark: I traded less AUM, but it was only my own money. And made probably more money then you. I did not need and did not want to trade for funds, although I got offers.

Fourth remark: I can impress you too with huge money. Before I became fulltime trader I was treasury manager in a company that was in the top 3 of their sector in Europe. I managed there investments around 300 million euro. But my trading makes much more than managing the 300 million.

Calling somebody a troll without even knowing anything about that person only shows your arrogance and stupidity.

This is all I will show:
    refco2002.jpg

#151     Jul 21, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  2. destriero

destriero

lol 2002 from google images. LMFAO $0 impressive!

#152     Jul 21, 2018
    comagnum likes this.
  3. destriero

destriero

REFCO issued paper-statements ONLY in 2002. So you got this off Google images. The least you could have done is photoshop a credit balance you clown.

#153     Jul 21, 2018
  4. schweiz

schweiz

Your reaction is really childish. Typical losers reaction. You have a huge ego, but you are very small as a human being. Your constant insulting and fast reactions proof that you have ego problems. Do you sleep on your computer to react as quick as possible? Or are you just hoping for attention?

Got this for you too:
    series 3.jpg

You can always tell me where I can find these documents using Google. But you will not find them. Proof us that you are not lying.

I have 2003 statements too, but will not show them. So in 2003 still paper statements. Left Refco before they went bankrupt.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    #154     Jul 21, 2018
    CSEtrader and vanzandt like this.
  5. destriero

destriero

When keeping it real goes horribly wrong. $0 AUM #NoRegerts #NASD!

#155     Jul 21, 2018
    comagnum likes this.
  6. destriero

destriero

So let me get this straight... let's see if your math is right. You produce a scanned REFCO statement with a zero balance as proof that you had a REFCO account. ostensibly can't find one with a balance?

You produce a scanned REFCO statement TWO YEARS before they went electronic.

You produce an NASD letter showing that you passed your Series 3?

Is that right? Yup, matches what I've got here.

ROTFLMAO. LOL. Ah hahahahahahaha! (added for effect).

ZERO balance? GOOGLE IMAGES.

#157     Jul 21, 2018
    comagnum likes this.
  7. destriero

destriero

Aww sh*t Bro, can't delete that now. Immortalized. $0.00

#158     Jul 21, 2018
    comagnum likes this.
  8. They

They

DesTestostorone, you are Tilting at Windmills on this one. To try and pass off a statement that volume on Euro futures is useless as factual is just ignorance or Trumpian. It actually sounds like a generality that you would accuse Xela of. I guess we all become what we criticize.

Honestly though, you need to cut back on the red meat or something (you know they put steroids in that shit) If you would just step back and think before spitting out some generality while frothing at the mouth from your constant state of roidrage you wouldn't be identified as the forum adolescent. What was that cat meme pinche puto minion of yours saying about you being a shit throwing hulk. I can literally see dementia chasing you.

Christ, if Gotcha, RRY16, Southall and few others of your brown nosing minions applied their own logic to you they be demanding proof for such a general statement. Oh wait, they would be demanding Baron to measure everyone's dick to know who tells the truth around here.

"I am the leader of the ET truth seekers, everyone else is full of shit. I posses the only knowledge of how anyone can extract profits from the market and thus I know who does and who does not, bla, bla bla" It gets a little old after a while, again you have basically become an agro version of what you are accusing Xela to have been. Broken record.

I have been around ET for a while and know that Baron is no dummy about page views. He knows that people love to come to the zoo and see the shit throwing monkey.

#159     Jul 21, 2018
  9. destriero

destriero

HATE Trump. I think it's pretty obv by my pol-postings.

Thanks for the info on gear. I've long since switched to organic free-range, so no rbGH in my diet.

You're paraphrasing as I never stated that I was the truth leader. I never stated that my way was the best/optimal. If you can manage the time; please show me anyone who routinely trades 6E and calls the contract E6. I can't recall the last time that I traded the 6E, but I wasn't confused on the nomenclature. If I spotted it; everyone did.

And yeah, 6E futures volume is without value. The market is laughable when compared to the the US OTC market in spot, let alone forwards. Disregard arbitrage between 6E and cash and you're left with zero utility. It's simply pointless to model "E6" volume (nod to Munchausen).

I have my telomeres test done yearly. I workout. I take a lot of ubiquinone. I am in great shape. No genetic history of Alz nor dementia. No Dyslexia. 6E. Sexy AF. Don't save my avatar pic, though.

Bro, this is a trading site. Ostensibly you'll want to offer someone, somewhere some trading advice... it's not a bus stop.

Toodles!

#160     Jul 21, 2018
    comagnum likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.