Malicious Multinicks Stalking

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by destriero, Jul 23, 2018.

1. No I got the money right away, thank you.

#301     Jul 30, 2018
  2. For those that are maybe curious (Des) about my credibility, I wasn't a security guard. I started out as an under cover floor walker catching merchandise lifting customers. I advanced to employee investigations and later regional investigator for various large retail chains. I've arrested suspects for burglary, strong arm robbery, fraud, embezzlement, petty and grand theft.

Words I've heard from many cops: "You guys are so lucky because you actually get to see the crime committed...we only respond after". I'll never forget that.:D

Anyway, you guys keep kicking ass and I'll just watch the fun. Good luck!

#302     Jul 30, 2018
  3. destriero

destriero

My nickels-worth of street psych. Xela was vaguely interested in finance which led her to affiliate marketing as a "do it at home" thing. That was a bust and she inevitably entered into the FX bucket-shop space. I'd bet that the dude is 300lbs and it's 100% of their social outlet. I think it's probably that simple. Same with handle123 and the "13 traders receiving a salary" and "they don't know who many contracts they are trading" alluding to sophistication.

The problem with that is that eventually someone will ask the wrong questions.

#303     Jul 30, 2018
    TradeViper and contra like this.
  4. speedo

speedo

Before the net, they were just the "crazy aunt in the attic".

#304     Jul 30, 2018
    TradeViper likes this.
  5. destriero

destriero

I didn't mean for that to come off shitty. I was asking because you stated that the perp didn't want cops involved.

#305     Jul 30, 2018
  6. speedo

speedo

:D

#306     Jul 30, 2018
  7. contra

contra

Yeah, for sure. Pretty sad but at the same time, what pieces of sh*t. Dudes were stooping to some seriously low levels.

#307     Jul 30, 2018
  8. destriero

destriero

9. zdreg

zdreg

policeman> you didn't have the chance to arrest the truly corrupt e.g. steal drug money and faking injury for disability and cooping and anytthing else you can come with.

#310     Jul 30, 2018