Is It Time To Ban Desterio?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by vanzandt, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

#11     Aug 16, 2018
    Visaria, contra, RRY16 and 2 others like this.
  2. Gotcha

Gotcha

The sad truth is that what's best for Baron is in direct conflict with what destriero offers. Cleaning up the bullshit and removing the fakes will more than likely drop viewership, hence bad for Baron.

Look at the acting world. Will stopping the Weinsten's of the world improve it for actors? I doubt it. The more that people realize how sleazy the business of getting acting roles is, the more they will shy away from that world. Hollywood can only survive on people living the unattainable dream. When reality sets in, how many gorgeous girls will you be able to pile into a room all desperate for one shitty part? If a director/producer can't get pussy on the side in exchange for a role, the whole magic of Hollywood is gone! LOL

I read over and over again that this #metoo movement is actually bad for women. Male mentors do not want to deal with women for fear of accusations. Companies are scared to have one of one meetings between men and women without a chaperone present. The all important business lunches where alliances are formed are becoming closed to women.

So alas, removing all the garbage from ET will send Baron to the poor house! :D

#12     Aug 16, 2018
    RRY16 likes this.
  3. RRY16

RRY16

Time for VZ to pack up the Peter Lynch fantasy camp and the Jack Black School of rock sharade and check back into reality. You anointed yourself the ring leader of ET from watching Mad Money but you have zero Cred.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    #13     Aug 16, 2018
    destriero likes this.
  4. schweiz

schweiz

The fact that Destiero makes statements like here below, shows he has a very low self esteem and looks for confirmation that he is not a loser.
    He wrote: I have more bitcoins then all people on ET together.

Like idiotique and childish people that discuss who has the biggest d*ck. He does not have the biggest, he is the biggest.

#14     Aug 16, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  5. Gotcha

Gotcha

The fact that Destiero makes statements like here below, shows he has a very low self esteem and looks for confirmation that he is not a loser.
    He wrote: I have more bitcoins then all people on ET together.

Like idiotique and childish people that discuss who has the biggest d*ck. He does not have the biggest, he is the biggest.

--------------------------------

Like with trading, I think we need a filter.

Some random dude coming here and saying this shit would be justified in having this label. But if you follow destriero enough and read up on him, see his calls, and conclude that he is the real deal, then what I see isn't a person with a low self esteem.

Look at it this way. Some dude in track pants stands on a street corner and says to a random beautiful chick walking by, "do you want to suck my dick?" I'm sure we can imagine the response. Now replace the random dude with a guy in a suit standing beside his McLaren and says the same line. Do you think the response will be the same?

Everything here at ET needs a filter. My primary filter is "Is this person who says this a profitable trader or not." If I can't answer this question, I apply a whole different thought process to what I read.

#15     Aug 16, 2018
  6. tomorton

tomorton

Please put up your evidence (with links). Then we can all have a look at what you mean and maybe decide you're right.

#16     Aug 16, 2018
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Life is too short to let people from the internet get to you. Spend your time on your children, on good wine, good food, exercise and sunsets. You have a finite number of heartbeats, why waste them on these pursuits?

Laugh at everything online..

#17     Aug 16, 2018
    Cuddles, Wallet, treeman and 5 others like this.
  8. Destriero is spending his vaction time in his new summer home - Vanzandt's head.

VZ "I have them on ignore...but I see everything they post..and I have to keep posting about them..."

This was the quickest/easiest I ever controlled someone's head....

#18     Aug 16, 2018
  9. destriero

destriero

lol schweiz hasn't had an account balance since 2002; yet he's sporting a 100% win-rate on ES scalping. Vanzandt lost money in 2017 (by his own admission) and he's running a paper trading journal crowing about trades that he never took.

schweiz's trading account:
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/malicious-trolling-and-stalking.323122/page-16#post-4693617

vanzandt lost money on a 20% SPX gain:
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/the-politics-of-bad-trading.322851/page-5#post-4688025

WTF is desterio?

#19     Aug 16, 2018
  10. Guys and gals calm down,don't chase @destriero away.
    I agree with some of his posts,the guy is alright,hot headed but alright.

I plan to bet against him in due time,could be in 3-6 months,all live trading

-Close-01.jpg

#20     Aug 16, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.