Best intraday trade thread of elitetrader

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TTT, Aug 20, 2018.

1. TTT

TTT

Which is in your opinion the best thread about intraday trading that has been written in elitetrader.

2. treeman

treeman

You are grasping at straws. That's no way to a) trade, and b) go through life.

3. TTT

TTT

Any ideas?

4. Lot of your posts are asking for best nitraday trading ideas or best indicators or best threads to show you trades...

It seems you want everything just handed over to you by people who have worked years and dedicated screen time to develop their "method" whatever it may be, to make money. And your questions indicate a subtle laziness to be willing to put the work in yourself.

Can you see how that comes across to all the traders and/or professionals here? Trading is a skill/business/activity that requires street smarts, initiative, ability to think on your feet, and analytical skills. SImply asking for the information outright, as though it is a generic code to be passed on, comes across as silly.

5. TTT

TTT

6. TTT

TTT

El OchoCinco, I'm a trader older than your grandmother's panties. I am sure that your profitability does not even reach the sole of my shoe.

oraclewizard77 likes this.
  7. LMAO.....you are so profitable but you are asking so many basic questions on here.....oh my....that was funny. Thank you. So advanced...we can tell from your questions.

8. TTT

TTT

Someone who is not a clown?

9. destriero

destriero

Lou Friedman, treeman and 1a2b3cppp like this.
  10. destriero

destriero

You're 44yo, Bro.

#10     Aug 20, 2018