Your trading strategy for Futures

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by karnak, Jan 16, 2021.

1. karnak

karnak

Hi folks!

I wonder which strategy you prefer for trading Futures (I'm trading on Binance), but until today I didn't find any good strategy (prefering scalping).

Best to all!

2. Nobert

Nobert

3. easymon1

easymon1

What timeframe charts do you like?
    What's a good hold time to be in your trade?

karnak likes this.
  4. karnak

karnak

Nobert likes this.
  5. karnak

karnak

Hmm, for what I'm looking most scalpers use 1 or 5 minute charts so I think I might start here? But I'm open for any suggestions :)

6. padutrader

padutrader

everybody looks for strategies

that is why 95% lose.

i traded like you for 15 years.. then i found Brooks.

you have no idea of how the market moves......once you know how it moves what the strategy should be ,buy or sell ,is obvious

and if you do not know that then even though you know when to enter ...you will have no clue when to exit...and more importantly why to exit.

so you will always exit too early or too late and you will get frustrated : people will tell you cannot predict markets.

books will describe set ups....but will not tell you which set ups you should not take... they only say trade with a stop....

brooks also has set ups but that is all described in first chapter so it is left to the reader to figure why he has written all the chapters that follow.
    it took me 13 years to understand him.....

it may be because.. i am stupid or he did not explain properly

. wa.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
  7. padutrader

padutrader

be that as it may..

.it follows the same price action rules as everything else...i trade btc gold audusd.....if i remove the label from the charts i would not know one from the other.

i do not think anybody would

8. padutrader

padutrader

so you think scalping is using bad strategies?

scalping is taking high probability trades with big stop[risk] and small target.

that is scalping.....

not what you are doing.

this the mistake people make...they have no strategy, no clue ,so they think they can make money trading for small profits.....what they mistakenly assume is scalping.

it is funny if it were not for the fact that a lot of hard earned money is lost by this misunderstanding

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
  9. easymon1

easymon1

How long have you been at it?
    What have you tried so far?

10. traider

traider

HFT market making can work if you are technical enough.

#10     Jan 17, 2021