Wohl of W.St - a Modern Psychopath

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Nobert, Apr 27, 2021.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

FYP.

#21     Apr 28, 2021
  2. I clearly stated that I base my opinion on empirical evidence. But should we not ask why there is no statistic (even if it contradicted my claim) when there are statistics about the average avocado size in May? Don't believe me, just keep your eyes open each time you read about financial crimes and check on peoples' backgrounds. I have done that, for years and I worked for decades professionally in the industry. I can now speak openly because I am independent but it would have been a career killer during any employment. Had I said the same thing about any other race or ethnicity they would have laughed and affirmed my observation. Same applies to the movie industry, journalism, publishing houses, academia, politics,...there are certain people with an incredibly thin skin. They are very entertained about other races but the slightest criticism about their socio-ethnic background and they retaliate with nazi and anti-semitism accusations.

Have you seen ANY of them participate in any meaningful manner in this thread before or after my comment? No, they are a thought police that dictate what can and cannot be said. They move in and move out in a slick manner, never engage, only make everything personal and just leave.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    #22     Apr 28, 2021
  3. Nobert

Nobert

Oh yes.
    If one states that, e.g :

,,Most of those whom i met & i know of, that have done financial crimes - were Jews''

then there should be no problem with such statement, since it's an empirical evidence. That could be placed under the category of Opinions.
    (And by no means of Facts.)

The only thing that could partially show the correlation between such acts and heritage is :

Capture.PNG

But in the end it's nothing more than a speculation with no clear evidence. Noone should take it seriously, nor should one be insulted/triggered by such theories.

Ironically, one of the traits of early Nazi Germany, was a cancel culture. Thus, if someone is shaming another individual just because of such theories, despite of freedom of speech, then he is a hypocrite and in the same shoes and Nazis were.

#23     Apr 28, 2021
    DiceAreCast likes this.
  4. Except you never hear of an apology they roam from thread to thread calling everyone a nazi who... Oh well,...

Back to the main thread topic. The guy appears to be a career crook. Just my OPINION.

#24     Apr 28, 2021
  5. d08

d08

So free-speech is only sensible when it agrees with you, got it.

#25     Apr 28, 2021
    DiceAreCast likes this.
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

Hate speech.

#26     Apr 28, 2021
  7. Because you say so?

#27     Apr 28, 2021
  8. JSOP

JSOP

Yes I have seen the video. He first of all never compared himself to Steve Jobs. He's aspiring to be like Steve Jobs to revolutionizing the financial industry. Why is that wrong? Why is it that people get so offended when they see people set high goals for themselves and aspire to be someone bigger? It's like you have to aim to be a janitor in order to be considered "normal" otherwise you are automatically branded to be a psychopath, delusional, egotistic, arrogant? This is the reason why America is deteriorating so much because everybody is aiming so low.

And I take quite an offense to that Mark Melin dude who considers himself an "expert" on hedge fund stated that hedge fund is only for institutions and somehow soliciting mom and pops for hedge funds is a "red flag". WHY mom and pop's should be barred from investing in hedge funds that should only be reserved for the "Big Institutions"?? Why can middle-class mom and pops only invest in actively managed mutual funds with high fees or getting ripped off by the payment for order flow scheme with the discount brokers? Why can't they put their money into hedge funds to enjoy superior returns?

Have you read the NFA reports on him? He made 13% trading gain trading futures on a $260K investment. That is not something that's boasted by Wohl. This is formally confirmed by the NFA after investigations. The only puzzling thing is why would there be $296K withdraws? What prompted these withdraws?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
    #28     Apr 29, 2021
  9. d08

d08

Hate speech is actively seeking to cause harm or violence toward a group. That's actually what BLM fans are doing with the "kill all white people" tweets.
    Questioning historical events is not hate speech.

#29     Apr 29, 2021
    DiceAreCast likes this.
  10. Nobert

Nobert

JSOP, i think we have very different perspectives, thus i will leave it at this point.

Have a nice day.

#30     Apr 29, 2021