Why in the Hell is Michael Covel infatuated with Curtis Faith?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by 4DWB, Nov 30, 2017.

1. themickey

themickey

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    #11     Nov 30, 2017
    shatteredx likes this.
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, he did escape from jail. The dude actually broadcasted a youtube video while he was doing it!

#12     Nov 30, 2017
    comagnum likes this.
  3. 4DWB

4DWB

The fact that Covel is trying to peddle a $3,000 "Trend Following System" really makes him look like a huckster.

Everything you read about Trend Following Systems shows that even a basic "system" is profitable over the long run, provided you have a large enough account to cover a large number of unrelated futures markets. The problem is that their win/loss ratio and drawdowns make them unworkable for the majority of individual investors (including myself -- I don't care if I KNOW they work, my psyche simply can't handle the method).

#13     Nov 30, 2017
  4. 4DWB

4DWB

Post the video...

Does it include the shooting?

Why wouldn't this have come up, even in a preliminary search?

#14     Nov 30, 2017
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

I posted the video on ET in it's entirety.

#15     Nov 30, 2017
  6. Visaria

Visaria

Ah....i was told just the other week by a reliable source that he was dead...apols for misinformation.

Glad to hear he's alive, I guess!

#16     Nov 30, 2017
  7. Visaria

Visaria

This is a distinct possibility. Covel does sound like a jealous dude.

Anyway you can buy Curtis' s book way of the turtle (which he wrote well before he went crazy) for ten bucks or you can be a moron and give Covel 3 grand.

#17     Nov 30, 2017
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

I have no idea if he is alive or dead because someone else controls his twitter account. I just never heard he died.

#18     Nov 30, 2017
  9. Visaria

Visaria

Dunno then...maybe Covel knows lol

#19     Nov 30, 2017
  10. With this single act of giving away the turtle rules free, Curtis Faith has created more value to the trading community than Michael Covel.

Did Michael Covel really charge USD3k for teaching a turtle trading course? This is pretty immoral when the turtle system is not even his to start with. If he charges so much, I guess he is a good trader himself and should have a pretty good trading track record.

#20     Nov 30, 2017