Who wants to help me lose money at a slower rate?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by dlab85, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Frits

Frits

Vendor taking on a non vendor... :D I guess when your business is sales in day trading you need to protect it. But do it like this... Oh well, "desperate needs lead to desperate deeds".

Shaka :cool: ,

Frits

#21     Aug 24, 2011
  2. bone

bone

Relative value arbitrage and swing trading futures spreads ?

Let me quote another ET member regarding your posts: "I want to emphasize that this post is not really directed at you personally, but at your kind. I've seen far too many arrogant, ignorant posters on this board over the years. At some point I have to speak up.

If you would only spend a small portion of your time actually thinking rationally about how to approach the market as you spend berating concepts you do not grasp, perhaps you would be able to become profitable."

#22     Aug 24, 2011
  3. Frits

Frits

@ Bone(r)

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. "More profitable" is very subjective. Especially since the one that posted this has no idea about my profits from actual trading. I don't sell anything, I have no interest in winning souls here like you do as a vendor.

As far as I'm concerned this forum is about sharing information, learning from and listening to eachother. What people do with that info is totally up to them. You as a vendor however bring in a totally different item: SALES!

I trust people will read the attachment and start thinking for themselves. "Why does anyone wants to teach me something in return for hundreds or thousands of dollars while at the same time he can make thousands of dollars trading"?

Now don't go yapping about "I want to help", etc. Because if you realy wanted to help others you would e.g. go to Africa and to cook rice for those who are dying because of hunger. I mean you must have made millions of dollars with your "succesful" trading approach so it's not that you need the money. *Give me a break... SIGH*!

Anyways, you can come up with all sorts of lame excuses and trying to change the subject by quoting me. I've heard/seen enough. Fact is: You are a vendor and you have NO PROOF of actual success in trading. Otherwise you would have showed this proof ages ago in the thread where they are taking you on: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=212110 (A list of all scam unregulated 3rd party educational vendors). Do you realy think the subscribers to that thread will let you win the souls of newbies on this forum?

As I've stated before, I'm done with wasting time on you. I'm here to help and not to sell. And what people want to do with my advice or help is totally up to them. Now you can reply to this post with all sorts of useless info or trick screen dumps or stories about past profits, etc, etc, I don't care.

Shaka:cool: ,

Frits

#23     Aug 24, 2011