Who Likes Kamala?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by easymon1, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

No one with a brain. These are very scary times should she win the election in December or January.

#21     Nov 20, 2020
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Read your history posts of those you've posted "likes" when they talked about the pending rush of Black voters to Trump "prior" to the election.

You did "like" their prediction of what will happen regardless to the fact that it did not happen as you guys predicted.

By the way, my mom is White / blond hair / Blue eyes (French). Ex spouse and past girlfriends are White too...all French. Current, girlfriend is Indigenous (Blackhawk) but looks more White...you wouldn't know she's Indigenous Canadian. I have no hatred of White people...nice try anyway with the projection upon me. :D

To be more upfront...most of my friends are rural folks...in some ways like rednecks. Most with military backgrounds...White, some Indigenous but a few South Koreans. Sorry...no Black folks nor Italians like the friends I had in Chicago.

It's Scat's 9th time of putting me on ignore. He plays with it too much. Regardless, I called him out for that ridiculous thread he created about watching NBA / NFL and degrading "Rich Black Guys" for protesting when in fact its Rich White Guys / Black Guys / Coaches / White Team Owners that were ALL protesting and he pretended Rich Black Guys are protesting because they are upset about something that happen 10 generations ago when in fact it involved the murder of George Floyd, systemic racism not just against Blacks but against ethnic communities in a country born by immigrants...

A country called the United States of America that defeated the Confederates.

Scat is that type of guy whom couldn't even acknowledge what all the protesting was about all over the world...he truly believe its by "Rich Black Guys". :rolleyes:
    I know you saw his message posts and my replies. No need for me to explain it further. In one thread, he mentions to someone he's not American and uses the "mates" slang a lot...he's either Australia, New Zealand or Britain. Oh wait, his recent posts...he then makes "we Americans" commentary...confusing guy.

In fact, give it a few days and go back to see whom "liked" his message posts...same group of individuals that's been liking the likes of Derektrader (remember that guy ?).

Oh wait, you're one of the ones that's been liking Derektrader racists message posts. Do you think I'm still lying ???

By the way, do you want to review your own threads about Emmett Moore in which you've posted some pretty negative commentary about that jerk / liar / con man (your words but not in the same order). The guy couldn't even guess right that I was half Indigenous / French that grew up in Chicago even when he called a telephone number in a French province and the guy (me) answer the phone in French.
    • He's a bright guy...right or just uneducated (he admits to such) ?
    At least he didn't make the mistake as most in thinking I'm Muslim. :rolleyes: :D :wtf:
    • Here's a tip...if you want to get underneath my skin. Just make racist commentary about the Lakota, Sioux in South Dakota. You'll then see a different side of me here at ET.
    The one thing you do have correct...I do have a hatred for Trump. Just as much as you have a hatred of all those people you and Derektrader talked about in the message posts you've posted "likes" on his racist comments.
    • Now I know what lurks in you, thanks for the reminder about you when you degraded that Emmett Moore guy...clever cloaking by you.
    Back to Kamala, back to reality and what really bothers you here in the Politics section...

Biden / Harris defeated Donald Trump. It's not the end of the world for you. I'm willing to bet you'll be OK and still posting about the election 4 years from now like Trump spent too much time fixated on Obama during his battles with Biden...

In the military, that's what we call a "grossly tactical error...concentrating too much on the past instead of the battle before you". That error along with a few others...helped Biden defeat Trump.

Trump biggest error, he blew his chance of being a savor in the Pandemic. All he needed to do was shut the door on Europe in the beginning when he shut the door on China (3/4 close) and then "encourage" people to wear a face mask when he admitted later he knew how deadly the damn virus was to the American people...

Just like he bragged about grabbing women's pussies in his election campaign against Hillary Clinton.

Had he done the above (shut the door on Europe instead of almost a month after China) and encourage Americans to wear a face mask, social distance, wash hands and then not tried to manipulate our military against "peaceful protestors" during the day near the White House...

He blew it and the military (absentee voters) then turned on him too. He had the military vote in his pocket against Hillary Clinton but couldn't keep his mouth shut via calling us Losers and Suckers.
    • The above about the military should answer your question awhile back about why I started posting here in the Politics section about Trump.
    Results...he paid the price if you haven't notice what's been happening since November 3rd. Now the wolves are circling around Trump / Family...getting ready for January 20th 2021. The sad part, his son Baron will have to live with that horrible legacy by his father. :(

Yet, you'll eventually get over it and can live in peace in whatever city you're located at...my guess...maybe Florida because you don't seem like that kid from Chicago any more.

[​IMG]

wrbtrader

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    #22     Nov 20, 2020
    piezoe, userque and Tony Stark like this.
  3. easymon1

easymon1

Where can this original complete statement be found? Thanks

#23     Nov 21, 2020
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

MilitaryTimes, TheAtlantic, New York Times, The Guardian, NPR, Forbes, CNBC, Bloomberg, CBCNews, TV5 (French), France Télévision 1 (French), TF1 (French), Veteran meetings in Pennsylvania / Georgia / Kentucky / Arizona / Michigan / North Carolina...

I did post a direct link once here at ET from the MilitaryTimes.com article.

As to the "original complete statement" that you asked about...I believe it was France Télévision 1 in 2018...maybe another French source. I don't think it made any newspapers in Paris but I do know there was growing questions about Trump disparaging comments about military veteran John McCain in France...a feud between the two that had begun long before it was first reported in 2015 and then Trump's comments about Losers and Suckers hit the French media.
    That reporter Jennifer Griffin of Fox News has connection with Syracuse University Institute of Veterans Military Families, MilitaryTimes and France24. France24 has affiliates with France Télévision 1.

Whom were her military sources that were with Trump in Paris, France...I think we'll learn their names after January 20th 2021. :D

Regardless, in the summer of 2019, I got a phone call from American Veterans living abroad in Paris, France with their families that called me to ask if the news about what Trump stated (losers and suckers) has hit the United States or Canada...

I said no but I now think the news had been circulating among active soldiers and veterans before all the media jumped on it. I only say that because the MilitaryTimes does polls about soldiers attitude towards Trump.

The polls changed from positive to negative in the winter of 2018. A complete flipped without mentioning any specific reason but an easy answer was his negative comments about Republicans John McCain / George Bush. The polls in the military continue in decline for Trump when Biden was nominated and the polls became more negative when the story (losers and suckers) broke in the United States news media...

I knew then the absentee vote by soldiers station abroad and American Veterans living abroad would become a big issue in the 2020 vote. A coincidence, I have been posting Youtube videos about Paratroopers from either North Carolina, Georgia and Kentucky...as if they were preparing to do a drop in hostile territory (within the United States)...sarcastically.

Now look at what state flipped by a large absentee vote...Georgia...a state with a very large military presence. Personally, I thought it would be North Carolina with their large military presence. :D

Sad way for him to lose the confidence of the military. In my opinion, it cost him Georgia when an unprecedented large numbers of military soldiers (active and inactive), national guard and reserves casted their ballots.

Then again...the military decline in confidence for Trump had begun growing since John McCain. Also, I've posted the below article to show how this was an issue (disrespect of the military) that's been growing since Republican John McCain although others stated it started when Trump attacked George Bush (I saw the recorded TV conversation when he attacked Bush) for being shot down...it was when I realized Trump is a Trojan Horse (reform party) to the Republicans...that began when he hated key individuals in the Republican party.

From the Atlantic article...

Belleau Wood is a consequential battle in American history, and the ground on which it was fought is venerated by the Marine Corps. America and its allies stopped the German advance toward Paris there in the spring of 1918. But Trump, on that same trip, asked aides, “Who were the good guys in this war?” He also said that he didn’t understand why the United States would intervene on the side of the Allies.

Trump’s understanding of concepts such as patriotism, service, and sacrifice has interested me since he expressed contempt for the war record of the late Senator John McCain, who spent more than five years as a prisoner of the North Vietnamese. “He’s not a war hero,” Trump said in 2015 while running for the Republican nomination for president. “I like people who weren’t captured.”

Read: John McCain’s death brought out the worst in the Trump administration

There was no precedent in American politics for the expression of this sort of contempt, but the performatively patriotic Trump did no damage to his candidacy by attacking McCain in this manner. Nor did he set his campaign back by attacking the parents of Humayun Khan, an Army captain who was killed in Iraq in 2004.

Trump remained fixated on McCain, one of the few prominent Republicans to continue criticizing him after he won the nomination. When McCain died, in August 2018, Trump told his senior staff, according to three sources with direct knowledge of this event, “We’re not going to support that loser’s funeral,” and he became furious, according to witnesses, when he saw flags lowered to half-staff. “What the fuck are we doing that for? Guy was a fucking loser,” the president told aides. Trump was not invited to McCain’s funeral. (These sources, and others quoted in this article, spoke on condition of anonymity. The White House did not return earlier calls for comment, but Alyssa Farah, a White House spokesperson, emailed me this statement shortly after this story was posted: “This report is false. President Trump holds the military in the highest regard. He’s demonstrated his commitment to them at every turn: delivering on his promise to give our troops a much needed pay raise, increasing military spending, signing critical veterans reforms, and supporting military spouses. This has no basis in fact.”)

Eliot A. Cohen: America’s generals must stand up to Trump

Trump’s understanding of heroism has not evolved since he became president. According to sources with knowledge of the president’s views, he seems to genuinely not understand why Americans treat former prisoners of war with respect. Nor does he understand why pilots who are shot down in combat are honored by the military. On at least two occasions since becoming president, according to three sources with direct knowledge of his views, Trump referred to former President George H. W. Bush as a “loser” for being shot down by the Japanese as a Navy pilot in World War II. (Bush escaped capture, but eight other men shot down during the same mission were caught, tortured, and executed by Japanese soldiers.)

When lashing out at critics, Trump often reaches for illogical and corrosive insults, and members of the Bush family have publicly opposed him. But his cynicism about service and heroism extends even to the World War I dead buried outside Paris—people who were killed more than a quarter century before he was born. Trump finds the notion of military service difficult to understand, and the idea of volunteering to serve especially incomprehensible. (The president did not serve in the military; he received a medical deferment from the draft during the Vietnam War because of the alleged presence of bone spurs in his feet. In the 1990s, Trump said his efforts to avoid contracting sexually transmitted diseases constituted his “personal Vietnam.”)

On Memorial Day 2017, Trump visited Arlington National Cemetery, a short drive from the White House. He was accompanied on this visit by John Kelly, who was then the secretary of homeland security, and who would, a short time later, be named the White House chief of staff. The two men were set to visit Section 60, the 14-acre area of the cemetery that is the burial ground for those killed in America’s most recent wars. Kelly’s son Robert is buried in Section 60. A first lieutenant in the Marine Corps, Robert Kelly was killed in 2010 in Afghanistan. He was 29. Trump was meant, on this visit, to join John Kelly in paying respects at his son’s grave, and to comfort the families of other fallen service members. But according to sources with knowledge of this visit, Trump, while standing by Robert Kelly’s grave, turned directly to his father and said, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?” Kelly (who declined to comment for this story) initially believed, people close to him said, that Trump was making a ham-handed reference to the selflessness of America’s all-volunteer force. But later he came to realize that Trump simply does not understand non-transactional life choices.

Just prior to Trump winning the RNC nomination for the the 2016 election:

wrbtrader

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    #24     Nov 21, 2020
  5. You really need to quit going around ET with your misinformation campaign against the President of the United States of America.

You will never find Trump saying what you claim because IT NEVER HAPPENED.

But, we do have a clip of Joe Biden calling the Military "Stupid Bastards".

I hope you are glad you voted for such a "man".

WATCH: Biden Calls US Troops 'Stupid Bastards' (townhall.com)

#25     Nov 21, 2020
  6. 1- Read your history of how many times you have bashed the Commander in Chief here at ET. You act like a terrorist against the USA. Are you proud of that fact?

2- I don't have a history of "likes" as you say as I just recently started to "like" comments of others so anything you say about that matter is a flat out lie.

3- You do hate White People for what they did to the Indigenous People of the USA. But one problem there is the Indians were killing each other in waves before the White Man even showed up. And this kind of crap has been going on for all of the worlds history. People go to other areas and take over. It is not a White Man thing.

4- You saying you have had friends who were "rednecks" as you call them reinforces my belief that you do in fact, hate anyone who is not like you.

5- The only threads I posted in that were started by Derektrader were threads about how the Black man needed to be helped. The blacks were characterized by how many criminals acts they commit and how the males do not like to stay home and take care of their children. This just happens to be a fact that people like you do not like. IF those people could be helped with their criminality then maybe the whole BLM thing would be taken care of. I know, it is a hard thing to imagine, but it could work. Defunding the Police will not lower crime at all. It will increase it.

6- As far as Emmet Moore, he said you had a thick accent and could hardly understand you from what I remember. And he said you would not give any proof of your trading. Yes, I did back you up and maybe that was a mistake of mine because now I know what you are really like. (Don't you like it when someone uses the same tactics that you do)?

7- Yes, you did change your name from Nihaba to wrbtrader (because you use wrb's in your trading, at least in your products you sell, (not actually in your real trading as you do not trade the way you do in real life vs what you sell on your website).

8- As far as getting under your skin. That is not what I am trying to do or I would do it easily. But maybe you are trying to get under my skin?

9- Your references to military tactics are funny. You act like you are the only one here at ET to serve in the military. You even use that to try and intimate others.

10- Yes, I will be okay IF Trump loses this election to voting fraud. Do not forget how Biden won if he does.

11- Trump did a great job with the Virus. Biden's ideas would of killed more than 2 million.

12- The small military vote didn't help either candidate. It was probably 50/50.

13- I already addressed the lies about Trump calling the troops sucker/losers.

14- Your "wolves" references to Trump is a high crime against the President of the United States of America. Mentioning Baron the way you do is a really low shot of yours.

15- Eventually you will get over the loss Hillary suffered in 2016 and the horrible 4 years you have suffered at the hands of Trump even though he is great for the USA and not Canada.

16- You are making a mistake thinking I came from Chicago. I once posted a ghetto shot from what you said was from the 1940's? I have never even spent one second in Chicago. My son likes the Chicago White Sox and that is it.

17- I do not live in Florida. Nice try there. Nice place to visit. But live there? No.

Fortuneteller

#26     Nov 21, 2020
  7. Cat.jpg

#27     Nov 21, 2020
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

The information I posted is now widely available on the internet including the fact that Trump wanted Griffin to be fired and Fox News stated NO...they then stated her sources are credible.

She still works at Fox News by the way.

wrbtrader

#28     Nov 21, 2020
  9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Your posted photo was an image from the Al Capone days that you tried to pass off as an image represented of today's Chicago.
    I specifically informed you the era of the image and street location including educating you a little about the Al Capone era of that image although I wasn't sure what website you pulled it from...not a pretty image of the ghetto owned by Italian mobsters about 60 years ago that you had an agenda for trying to pass off as an image today...until I showed up. :D

Regardless, I then posted to you an image of that exact neighbourbhood as it sits today. Its a beautiful neighbourhood plus I gave you a little education about gentrification in those Chicago neigbourhoods and the nearby crime infested neighbourhoods.

By the way, in a different message post when I told you that I grew up in Chicago and still own a home north of Chicago in a place called Evanston...you made a reference in another thread about "leaving" Chicago when you were a kid. If I find the message post...I'll repost it later for another debate. If I can't find it, I will not loose any sleep over it. :D

Also, I told you I'm taking a guess about Florida...I still think its a good guess. Someone else said Texas but I disagree because I served with a lot a Texans that do not write the way you do. Regardless, your hatred of Blacks is obvious and I wouldn't be surprise if you dislike other ethnic communities too...the latter a guess too.

In addition, my rednecks friends are all military...they're cool. They have no shame in being called rednecks when we hang out together whenever I go back to the states. We know when not tease each other that way too much and they have nothing against the French nor Indigenous. All they see is their former commanding officer that still has their back.
    • Further, I've know several ET members here that are veterans too...some I've reached out too and others that have reached out to me. Not sure were you came up with that statement that I believe I'm the only ET member that has served here at ET.
    Obviously you've missed a few of those public conversation here at ET between me other ET members that has served proudly for the United States of America.

A few still serving their country via the United States Armed Forces and looking forward to retirement over the next few years.

By the way, Baron (ET owner), allowed the user name change. I asked for permission after one of the moderators stated members needed permission for a user name change. I then talked to Baron and he said no problem. Next, I made a public announcement about my new (current) user name here at ET to those I was actively replying too at the time in their threads so that they would not be confused. Baron then closed the old user name.

That user name (NihabaAshi) I liked it a lot. A combo of price action term (Nihaba) merged with a martial arts term (Ashi). I thought it was a clever combine until a few years later when the tragic 911 occurred in which soon after that...many low IQ folks here at ET thought it was a Muslim name.

Yeah, with my military background and disregard of my actual heritage...I was very offended but then it continue for several years after 911...a few known today as friends of Emmett Moore.

Some even asked...whom names their kid Nihaba Ashi, do you read from right to left and many other low IQ phrases. You learn quickly about the mentality of folks online. Their prejudices, racist hatred...the real idiots then say they're not racists including the ones that "like" the message posts of known racists.

Now, with me being ex military, 4th generation military...many of my friends still serving as commanders of their units. No push back from me via all the attacks on the user name. I had a strong understanding why many here at ET would suddenly develop hatred for the user name. Yet, I consider them to be low IQ...a waste of time & energy to address their accusation.
    • In fact, I tend to walk away from people like that when they challenge me. Yet if someone quotes an idiot...I just post a correction and leave it at that.
    Decided it was time for a user name change all about price action...Baron again gave me permission for the current user name wrbtrader although I thought about "scull"...term from a sport I competed in secondary school and college.

Didn't use the user name when another ET member stated it would be too satanic. :rolleyes:

Once again as you learned from another thread...I'm also 4th generation Catholic. The Muslim tag was funny for awhile until a group of idiots believed the joke was real.

By the way, when I post military videos of paratroopers landing in Georgia or when I quote United States Military Generals...its sarcasm about taking back the country from those that disrespect Democracy.
    • Not a scare tactic...WTF ?
    As for Emmett Moore the convicted SEC con man that raped his victims of many millions of dollars that uses prison erotica in his stories. He saw the proof online but wanted me to send it to him. He did not enjoy the fact that I told him he can download and print it.

I had no intention of continuing to converse with such a creep that was acting like a flasher that walked up to you and then yanked open that long overcoat he had on.

In hindsight, I think he thought I would actually enclose it in an envelope and mail it to him or email it considering others did such when they got spooked by an SEC felon contacting them. Unfortunately for you, you needed to crawl out from your hiding place via mentioning that...nice try anyway. :D

Yes, I have a very strong strange accent...growing up in South France, Chicago and South Dakota. Probably freaked him out when he called a telephone number in a French province and got some guy initially speaking French and then quickly switched to a strong Chicago tone.
    • Regardless, girls love my strange accent...used it to my advantage in college at parties. :sneaky:
    Lakota grandmother hated that I spoke French. I was only allowed to speak Lakota with them when I stayed with them in South Dakota. Knowing three languages became very useful in the military. Simply, I'm very proud of my strange strong accent...just as proud of my military background, education and countries I have citizenship.

Now you're getting under my skin with the disinformation and false narratives about Biden / Harris pending Covid-19 response. Thus, I now stand corrected what will bother me.

You can't be serious about Biden / Harris ideas...its the health officials called the CDC and responses by other countries that Biden / Harris Administration plan to listen to because those countries are performing very well in their Covid-19 responses.

My point, Biden / Harris will follow the science just like South Korea did for several good reasons.

Wake up man...seriously. You're creating disinformation / misinformation about Covid-19 performance under Trump / Pence Administration versus Biden / Harris Administration...the latter administration has not even taken office yet.
    • Its fearmongering via your statement that 2 million would have died under Biden. :rolleyes:
    Instead of your misinformation projections...take a real statistical view of South Korea's Covid-19 response. Biden / Harris plan to follow the science just like South Korea Covid-19 performance...2 million did not die off in South Korea.

The reason why I mention South Korea is that they had their first Covid-19 death the exact same day as the United States...two different people that died hours apart but infected differently about two weeks earlier.

The science and policy that Biden / Harris wants to use is something similar to South Korea.

By the way...the U.S. has a strong military presence in South Korea...I served there and then lived there for a few years after serving there. A lot of military U.S. health officials live there too...learning from South Korea's healthcare system and approach to infectious diseases.

Not a surprise to me that Biden / Harris will be listening to their military troops and health officials in countries performing very well against Covid-19...something Trump / Pence refused to do even though they had access to those countries via our military bases.

I worked a year in a biological / chemical warfare unit...now looking at Covid-19...to me its war. Trump Pence administration did not attack it that way as the South Koreans attacked it.

Do you want to see the current Covid-19 performance for countries that follow the science and countries that do not follow the science ???

Sure you do. Another education moment for you.

Covid-19 Deaths

112120-Covid-19-Death-Comparison.png

Covid-19 Infections

112120-Covid-19-Infections-Comparison.png

Something else...South Korea did not lockdown. Thus, their economy is open. Isn't that what you want ?

No lockdowns, an open economy...very few restrictions. Biden / Harris is the way to obviously go. You guys lost the election via misinformation that you just tried to pulled on me via your projection that Biden / Harris would have had 2 million deaths.

The amateurs will step aside on January 20th 2021. I'm looking forward to being able to travel back to Chicago, South Dakota and Kentucky without the bullshit misinformation folks in office that you obviously continue to follow.

wrbtrader

#29     Nov 21, 2020
    Tony Stark likes this.
  10. Please provide a video of Trump saying what you claim he said. Anyone can claim some one said something, but without proof it is just hearsay.

#30     Nov 22, 2020