Which books should you read if you want to learn trading?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by andy_p, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Truth_

Truth_

[​IMG]

#11     Oct 21, 2017
  2. comagnum

comagnum

Nice list Andy_P, especially that title 'Losing at Love'

#12     Oct 22, 2017
    777 likes this.
  3. Don’t read books about trading, as they’re all worthless. If someone got it all figured out why the hell would they write a book to make you money. Books were written to get you all to think the same. I suggest find books about political science as that will give you the bigger picture and likely the general direction where it is heading in the medium to long term. Then use your chart reading skill that you obtain by spending a few thousand hours by yourself and not by some book tell you to see, for entry and exit.

So political science for direction, technical for entry/exit. Good luck.

#13     Oct 22, 2017
  4. thaitye

thaitye

Only book you need to read is the order book, one of the more expensive books out there, can ya anywhere between 10k to 100k in expenses.

#14     Oct 22, 2017
  5. Xela

Xela

Not my experience at all: I doubt very much whether I'd be making a living at all without having studied them.

Glad my doctor and lawyer didn't believe that, when they were learning their trades ...

#15     Oct 22, 2017
    Truth_ and speedo like this.
  6. Comparing apples to oranges and think it is the same? What you think all of the world multimillionaires and billionaires read trading books to get to where they are?

You can be making chump change for the rest of your life and if that’s what makes you happy then more power to you. You ever thought about completing a higher education and then from there perhaps sparked an idea, run a company?

Seriously, a guy started out selling dumb books online is now the richest man in the world. Some idiot laying on the couch watching movies, then one day thought about sending a DVD via the mail to himself to see if that stupid idea can turn into a business and started the biggest online streaming multimedia company in the world.

If you don't see how most wealthy families invest then let me give you a clue. They observe geo political stance and take up positions for weeks and months and years, then they also run their business and enjoy their wonderful lives. Not studying some dumb moving averages and indicators and shit, and looking at the screen like numb nut 24/7 to make a living, that’s just CHUMP change. Agree or disagree?

#16     Oct 22, 2017
  7. why so expensive? can't you read the free level 1-2 on IB

#17     Oct 22, 2017
  8. thaitye

thaitye

I'm talking about the money that you lose is tuition expense for learning how to actually trade.

#18     Oct 22, 2017
  9. speedo

speedo

Appreciate the insight into the lives of the "world multimillionaires and billionaires" :D:rolleyes:

#19     Oct 22, 2017

10. literally only book you need to read, most other info is a matter of opinion and experience.

#20     Oct 23, 2017