what is your opinion about TickMill ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by lifefx20, Sep 4, 2019.

1. lifefx20

lifefx20

hello all members

I want your opinion about TickMill broker

executing trades is fast or slow ?

Platform: is the platform interrupting and disconnecting or always connected?

has anyone tried to withdraw large amount from this company ?

really i did not deal with them on real account

but i tried a demo accounts but was bad experience

Their MetaTrader platform cuts off communication a lot

once I was working on a demo account and then suddenly the account no longer worked
    then when I entered the technical support and asked them why this account no longer works ..

they told me that the account does not exist in TickMill !!!!!!!

Of course, something strange

I hope you benefit us

billv and Nobert like this.
  2. Nobert

Nobert

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    tomtr27 likes this.
  3. pipeguy

pipeguy

Really strange, never had problems with them, trade there for 3 years.

cvds16 likes this.
  4. bd10

bd10

Tickmill is the trading name of Tickmill Ltd Seychelles, regulated as a Securities Dealer by the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles with licence number (SD 008) and the Principal office at: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles.

According to their website. Enough said...

5. billv

billv

I had a number of demo accounts with them and my experience was not great.
    The accounts regularly stopped working in the weekends so I could not do back testing.
    I complained repeatedly about this but they kept doing it.
    How much offline time do they need for backups? 1 hour 2 , 5?
    They don't need to turn off their servers for the whole weekend.

Anyway, one day they somehow blocked my IP and they didn't give me any warnings.
    When I contacted tech support they had no idea why my accounts were not login in.
    Their technical skills in solving the problem were non existent.
    Many days passed and my problem was not resolved so I had to move all my demo testing to another broker.
    I have tried their live accounts and their spreads were not too bad but I would not trust them with my money and I would definitely not rely on them to resolve any technical issues.

6. pipeguy

pipeguy

Tickmill is a trading name of Tickmill UK Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under number 09592225). Principal and Registered Office: 1 Fore Street, London EC2Y 9DT. Authorised and Regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority. FCA Register Number: 717270.

From the same website.. I think you will find very few brokers which operate without offshore branches. Tax issues is a clear reason.

7. bd10

bd10

Tax reasons, agreed. I also read paragraph 4.6 of their risk disclosure document and no thanks. Not for me, I want an exchange clearing house on the other side of my trade. call me old-fashioned. I have no intention to insinuate anything negative to Tickmills registration in the Seychelles. I checked the financial health and clearing relationships of my brokers and stuff like that is just a bit too much of a hassle. Again, only my old-school views.

8. I have heard about Tickmill but have not actually used the broker. A friend of mine uses this broker, while I have been using Forexchief. I have not heard any complains from him other than high spreads and slow server most times.

9. icallgod

icallgod

Platform disconnect is one thing I really hate. This broker, I have never any issues like that. Great broker

10. Esha.J

Esha.J

I have never worked with it, but never heard more positive reviews of it. It is like 50 50 of me.

#10     Oct 15, 2019