(Un)Official Election of ET's Own Historian

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gaussian, May 1, 2020.

Who is our historian?

1. Nobert

2. Nobert

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. gaussian

gaussian

Nobert likes this.
  2. Nobert

Nobert

I wonder, what do you seek by posting this.

To make, me - not posting anymore ?
    Or to make some fun out of me ?

Can you clarify.
    (just confused)

This was my initial reaction , an updated message below :

Now after reading it for the 3'rd time (low IQ, i know), i understand, ok - im in, where do i sign.
    Restoring the lost library of Alexandria.

Last edited: May 1, 2020
    gaussian likes this.
  3. Nobert

Nobert

Yesterday i re-thought all of the reasons, pros and cons, and came to a conclusion, that, it was a form of a, slight - passive aggression.
    (seems that intuition was right)

The messeag/text of OP - it's wasn't a joke, neither it was for real, so that's the only intention, that could be left.
    (given the fact, that i saw his way of communicating with other members)
    Recently i wrote, - ,,The Devil Hides in The Details''.

source : https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/the-devil-hides-in-the-details.343024/

We didn't had any issues with OP, between us, as far as i know (at least i didn't), so it was quite - unexpected. But, this is how, the passive aggression works, most of the time, anyone, we will get - surprised, once we find out.

Usually i place people on temporary ignore (after a clash of opinions etc), but this one has to be perma. After all, if he had any issues with me, why not simply to put on ignore or to enter a reasonable debate.

Maybe he just have, different type of social skills, and i got it all wrong, sorry if so.

Shit happens.

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  4. gaussian

gaussian

Huh?

I wasn't angry at you. I wasn't making fun of you. You have carefully logged funny posts (logging history is the job of a historian) and make useful contributions to the community in this regard.

Perhaps my humor is dogshit. I thought I was being funny.