Trying to Manage these Trading Combines. Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by legionx, May 28, 2020.

1. Call them up or send them a message using their "contact" on their website and ask them. .... Dr. ?!

#51     Oct 5, 2020
  2. I dunno.....if a prop firm takes on online based traders, I would have thought that they would generally advertise that fact, which they don't.

#52     Oct 5, 2020
  3. Hope this helps.
    This is just one part copied and pasted right off their website under careers.
    As always, -best of trading, -flashg

OPENINGS
    Below is a list of current openings at SMB Capital. Please click on an opening in the list to view details and apply.

Title Department Location
    Active News Trader Kershner Trading Group New York City Office
    Experienced Equities Trader SMB Capital New York City Office
    Experienced Equities Trader - Miami, FL Kershner Trading Group Remote
    Experienced Quant Trader SMB Capital New York City Office
    New/Developing Equity Trader January 2021 SMB Capital New York City Office
    Students - Equity Trading Desk Internship SPRING 2020 SMB Internship New York City Office
    Students - Equity Trading Desk Internship Summer 2021 SMB Capital New York City Office

#53     Oct 5, 2020
    marketpro likes this.
  4. Perfect!

#54     Oct 5, 2020
  5. Good info, thx for taking the time. which of the funded gauntlet type of trading shops would you say is the most reputable and worth working with? I am going to choose one soon....if you like you can email me direct Kevin....@.....marketpro1969@gmail.com , thx gain for the details.....

#55     Nov 7, 2020
  6. Not sure if anyone knows: Ryan Masten of Earn2Trade has been charged with fraud.
    September 9, 2020

The CFTC, or Commodities Futures Trading Commission has charged the owner of Earn2Trade, Ryan Masten with fraud.

#56     Nov 7, 2020
  7. LCK2000

LCK2000

#57     Nov 8, 2020
    FlashGordon likes this.
  8. Earn2Trade is stalking me. I get an email everyday about the great sale they have going on. I suspect they are gone within the year.

#58     Nov 9, 2020
  9. Hi clockwork71! We are not going to be gone within the year, but we do apologize if it got to a level that is annoying to you.

#59     Nov 9, 2020
  10. Orianna F. Did your CEO or founder get indicted for fraud related to the company? Please be honest. thx,

#60     Nov 9, 2020