Earn2Trade Founder Charged With Fraud

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by LCK2000, Sep 10, 2020.

1. LCK2000

LCK2000

2. canoe

canoe

holy shit

wiesman02 and ElectricSavant like this.
  3. QTrader20

QTrader20

Damn it. I just past their evaluation and is waiting for my funded account to setup.

4. destriero

destriero

5. gaussian

gaussian

Not surprising. Everything about this new outcropping of “take our test and get funded” seems fishy.

I wonder if any are legit. I suppose we will find out if a bunch of them shutter after this.

gkishot likes this.
  6. Axon

Axon

I don't have a dog in this fight but this is Earn2Trade's apparent response:

7. destriero

destriero

If you f*cking idiots (not you, Axon) believe that your trades are hitting the tape then I have a binary options opportunity for you. You deserve to be fleeced.

d08, Atikon, Real Money and 1 other person like this.
  8. thecoder

thecoder

Thank you Mr. President Donald Trump, and CFTC and DOJ! Well done!
    All such fraudster parasites belong behind bars for at least 20 years!

A libtard Democrat govt never would bring such white collar criminals to justice...

Europe could learn a lesson from the US as many such criminals are also operating all over Europe.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  9. traderjo

traderjo

Agree 100% I hope regulators do have a close look at this model ... having said that to be fair it seems that this "alleged fraud" is not about this business model! I though Binary options frauds from Israel were over by now

10. snowman80

snowman80

ugh sucks for him. he had a good thing going with E2T.

‘The binary options industry flourished in Israel for a decade before it was outlawed.

At its height, hundreds of companies in Israel employed thousands of Israelis who allegedly fleeced billions out of victims worldwide.

Israeli prosecutors have yet to indict a single binary options suspect on charges of fraud.’

#10     Sep 10, 2020