Trump is now posting clips from Russian State TV

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jul 19, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

2. I read this morning that Putin was 45 minutes late for the Helsinki meeting. Turning one of Trump's old tricks around on him and making him wait.

America is Russia's little bitch. Never thought I'd see this quite honestly.

While the cons were able to block Dem the motion to get the interpreter to talk.. I think she needs to. Better keep her alive though.

piezoe and exGOPer like this.
  3. exGOPer

exGOPer

4. Maybe they can invite Kim and his sister?

There is no reason to not keep Russia in the cold for as long as it takes for it's dictator to fall. Give Putin an inch, he will take your arm and beat you to death with it. (That is a Biff-ism from BTTF who's future American dystopia character was really and truly based on Trump the writers said).

The man is a poisoner, who false-flag attacks his own citizens, murdered who knows how many soviet style and intentionally drove Syria to get revenge for sanctions he deserved. You all probably saw how he would not touch that reporter handed to him and gestured to the table. That is because he will not touch anything for fear of poison.

Frederick Foresight and exGOPer like this.
  5. Slartibartfast likes this.
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

Obama's a communist they said...

Slartibartfast likes this.
  7. Good1

Good1

I hope he can get here in time to see our parade.

8. Good1

Good1

Should invite him into the Oval Office.

9. Putin wants Butina.

Russia’s Foreign Affairs Ministry Tweets ‘#FreeMariaButina’

[​IMG]

Social Media/Reuters
    The official Twitter account of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs now has a profile picture featuring alleged Russian spy Maria Butina. The picture, which shows Butina smiling in the sun, also has the hashtag “#FreeMariaButina” written on it in red and black text. This comes as Butina—a Russian national—was arrested for conspiracy after allegedly aligning herself with pro-gun conservatives in the United States on behalf of the Russian government. A federal judge ordered Butina jailed until her trial after prosecutors presented a photo of her meeting with a person believed to be a Russian intelligent agent.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  10. Both Slartibartfast and I both like this. For different reasons, obviously.

#10     Jul 19, 2018