Timothy Sykes' "Tim Alerts" profit.ly Newsletter subscribtion for sale!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Nereto, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You're debating with a so called "new member" that knows things about you from the past that only an existing member of many months or more would know.

Simply, you're really talking to a multiple alias of someone here. :D

Who do you suspect this person really is and why would they need to create a new alias to unload some stuff from Timothy Sykes ?

Last edited: May 2, 2016
    #21     May 2, 2016
    d08, hoodyap and IAS_LLC like this.
  2. Nereto

Nereto

Wrong. I've been reading a lot. Never posted here before so you're incorrect.

My offer of 200$ still stands. Anyone who's interested feel free to PM.

#22     May 2, 2016
  3. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

I have a big steamy pile of crap my dog took a minute ago too, I'll sell it for $199.99

#23     May 2, 2016
    d08 and Clubber Lang like this.
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Actually, you've been reading alot about that one person name endoicottsteel to know specific details. :D

Also, if you've been reading alot about the classified section...you would then know its much easier to resell something if you don't spend your time debating with people.

Seriously, go post the same message at another forum and only respond to any offers via pm while not responding to any other questions...your item will sell a lot faster than trying to do it here at ET.

Good luck with your offer here after all the debates. Simply, I'm not debating what you're doing. The issue I have is that you're debating as if you know this forum and you know specific members while at the same time using a new alias.

Classified Section - Post the info and walk away...its that simple. Don't make it more difficult on yourself to resell something via arguing with people.

P.S. Whenever I buy something on Ebay or Kijiji...if I see the person debating with others in messages...I looked elsewhere.

#24     May 2, 2016
    hoodyap likes this.
  5. Nereto

Nereto

I have an anual membership to Timothy Sykes "Tim Alerts" newsletter which I will no longer be using. It's paid for till the end of 2016 so basically you'll have 8 more months of access.

You get access to his chat room, daily stock watchlist, realtime trade alerts as well as acess to his online video lessons.

Right now it costs 74.95$ per month but I'm selling mine for 200$ for 8 months.
    You're going to get 8 months for 200$. I can also throw in a DVD or two for free if you're interested. Just let me know.

#25     May 2, 2016
  6. Marketsurfer alias #837?

#26     May 2, 2016
    Spooz Top 2, NoBias and Clubber Lang like this.
  7. dealmaker

dealmaker

http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index...e-fund-veteran-linda-bradford-raschke.299601/

#27     May 2, 2016
  8. Man I am still having a chuckle that the guy thought sykes taught him to trade. The only trade that happened was a money transfer.

#28     May 2, 2016
    Clubber Lang and p0box4 like this.
  9. Wow! So how would I get this subscription. Timothy Sykes has 682,000 followers on Instagram. I remember hearing about him about a year ago and was fascinated with his story. It is really a once-in-a-lifetime thing.
    Definitely worth listening to when looking to find the next big stock picks.

#29     May 3, 2016
  10. Don't buy anything; learn everything on your own ;):sneaky:

#30     May 3, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.