Timothy Sykes News

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimothySykes, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Get over it--my book got compared to "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" by the DJ Newswire and now several others and you guys are still ripping on it.

Even if it wasn't any good, you should be ashamed of your attitude--this is somebody's hard work you're putting down. I'd love to see you write a book, if you did, I'd at least give it a chance before commenting.

Actually for the bitching and whining that everybody does about me being a failed trader, I'm 1/3 off my highs---definitely not broke--and much better of than people like Curtis Faith who LOST EVERYTHING. So I'm doing something right.

#351     Oct 31, 2007
  2. Only newbies attempt to trade Penny stocks... people who have no idea how to short term invest, or make money in the market. You're a con man, selling your crap that doesn't make money. YOU ARENT PROFITABLE, I AM. SELL THAT you good for nothing CROOK.

#352     Oct 31, 2007
  3. ramora

ramora

Take a look at resources here on ET and save yourself $20.

Read the first 2 journals by SpyderTrader on equities, or read the work done by 4re or AMT4SWA. All have posted actual trades and were successful over a long period of time.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=78244

Good luck!

#353     Oct 31, 2007
  4. Tom631

Tom631

Sorry for poor choice of words for saying..'went broke" but after reading the many posts here makes it sound like you went broke and also are friends with Charlie Manson :D

I'm looking forward to the book.

#354     Oct 31, 2007
  5. Please take this advice from ramora and don't give anymore of your money to these thieves.
    Do you seriously think you're going to make a living trading penny stocks of all things and get your magic answer from a $20 Amazon purchase??? Think about it.

#355     Oct 31, 2007
  6. Tom631

Tom631

I was replying to Tim.
    Not to you. Sorry for the confusion.

#356     Oct 31, 2007
  7. Nice generalizations there buddy. If you'd read my book, you'd see microcaps, smallcaps and Penny Stocks have been my home for nearly a decade. When I focused on the volatile/liquid names in this niche, I made millions. When I got away from my core discipline and went for a long shot, I lost $700k.

My book and DVD are perhaps the first and only honest look at ALL the risks and rewards of this marketplace. Don't judge me until you know the details.

The book is not a how to book by any means--it's A STORY MEANT TO ENTERTAIN while also giving an overview of my strategies so that people like you don't write off an entire market niche due to false assumptions. The DVD is when it gets technical.

#357     Oct 31, 2007
  8. Thanks for the honesty in the above line.

#358     Oct 31, 2007
  9. This book is a "how to" waste $19.95

#359     Oct 31, 2007
  10. Hey Tim,

Your threads have become so popular and generated such passion that I give up and have ordered your book just to see what all the fuss is about.

I am looking forward to reading it.

ray

#360     Oct 31, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.