Stock Market Up Move for December 2019

Discussion in 'Journals' started by SPX Blaster, Oct 4, 2019.

1. SPX Blaster

SPX Blaster Guest

Cycles show an up move in stocks for most of the month of December, 2019. This is not supposed to be possible as the market is random, right?

If the haters want to spew their hate before Dec., go ahead.

If my cycles don't work out, then hate away.

Clipboard02.jpg

谢刚zz and noddyboy like this.
  2. marameo

marameo

Ok, how about october november..

3. gaussian

gaussian

I just want you to explain what these cycles even mean.

It's just lines on a chart. I'm not even being an asshole here. Explain what you're doing and why this makes sense. Justify your position - you'll find useful criticism instead of trolling comes about.

4. marameo

marameo

My view based on 16-32-64-128 SMAs and 128,16 + 64,16 Price Oscillators on the 1 hour chart is that the medium term cycle started aug 23rd ended oct 3rd so we might be in a new cycle. We will have conformation when 16 above 64.

No way to tell if this upcoming cycle will be bullish. Yet, its first sub cycles might be.

Each SMA is half the targeted period: 128 = 256 hourly bars = 1 month, 64 = 128h = 2 weeks, 32 = 64h = 1 week, 16 = 32h = half week.

No need to post a chart; 3000 SPX is just ahead in the near term.

5. SPX Blaster

SPX Blaster Guest

I have that on a different thread. Please search for it.

6. SPX Blaster

SPX Blaster Guest

I am proving that price movement is not random with respect to time. Price movement can be determined in advance. I am not going to reveal my methods on how I do it. This is the reason why the hater's show up. They want everything handed to them. Don't you understand how valuable this information is?

7. SPX Blaster

SPX Blaster Guest

I will explain further here. The charts you see are historical data at a specific time interval apart. The chart with the blue column charts are the daily closing price of the Dow. The time interval between each of the 4 series is a very long period of time. Hence, the only historical data I have do to this is the daily close price of the Dow Jones index. The other chart is likewise historical data of the SP500 using a shorter time period.

What I am showing is that future price movement of freely traded markets is not random with respect to time. The charts do not show price levels as that is irrelevant. I'm only comparing time, not price. Market cycles into the future can be determined in advance by comparing past market movement.

I will not reveal the time periods involved as this information is extremely valuable.

So, I am predicting future price movement using historical data/charts of the past at specific intervals. It is NOT perfectly accurate, otherwise I would be the richest person on earth if that was the case. But it is useful for trading purposes.

8. SPX Blaster

SPX Blaster Guest

9. ph1l

ph1l

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    SPX Blaster likes this.
  10. SPX Blaster

SPX Blaster Guest

You're right. Sloman didn't know everything about the cycles. If done using the time frames shown in the above post, there are no inversions and it is more accurate but still not perfect. The other chart is at 96 lunar month intervals.

On the Dow chart, the top chart series is from 1891/92. Yes, that's the years 1891/92.

Here's are historical charts of crude oil. These are hourly bars. Where are the vertical lines placed? On the hour of day the full moon occurs. Each series is in 2 lunar month increments. You can find a shorter cycle using one lunar month.

No problem. Most people still lose money using these cycles anyway.

crude A25 and 26.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2019
    #10     Oct 5, 2019
    ph1l likes this.