Speedup Trader: Fact or Fiction

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by WES MONEYMAKER, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

First 1 to qualify and make 3K and withdraw 1K wins. :)

Hooker to Celebrate that day for sure!!

#21     Nov 24, 2020
    WES MONEYMAKER likes this.
  2. Sounds great!

#22     Nov 24, 2020
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Must be 26750, you can remove the $550 Daily Draw Down, have to re qualify again, then you'll only have to do that if you drop below 25000, or trade too many contracts or leave trade on 10mins after market close.

You can take all profits immediately, >$100 and no charges >$500, LeeLoo had loads of stupid rules.

TopStep, trade over a news release by mistake and your out!

#23     Nov 24, 2020
    WES MONEYMAKER likes this.
  4. Less than 600 to go..
    I will have that before Wednesday of next week.
    I love this game! Screenshot_20201203-134241.png

#24     Dec 3, 2020
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Jumped on a move went hard and bust daily limit today, start a new 1 next week, was up nearly $1000 in a week, this week, epic failing, still not much, move to the 50K account deal.

#25     Dec 3, 2020
  6. Happens to the best of us. Next week is a new week. New start. Kill it.
    But remember, if you set out to kill the market, it will surely shoot back.
    You gotta kill it softly. And slowly.
    Almost nonchalantly...

What are you trading?

#26     Dec 3, 2020
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

MNQ mainly, Everything is getting into profit, then spiking against me and hurting badly, but then the profits aren't getting big enough to cover the losses, like they usually do, so I'm trying to hard to get it back in 1 trade, which then just ends up as a loss.

Working the issue, been trading great for 4weeks area, I do this, I either trade nearly perfectly or nearly 100% losers, no inbetween, thought I'd fixed it, but alas nope!!

Back on Demo, until fixed :(

#27     Dec 3, 2020
  8. 26k broke.
    $1003 profit.
    She all down hill from here... Screenshot_20201204-123800.png

#28     Dec 4, 2020
  9. After a bad loss you must disconnect yourself from your trading. Only seek to take profit on a fourth of your loss. The i want to get it back right now has a failure rate of better than 85%.
    Watch your balance. Not your losses.

#29     Dec 4, 2020
  10. congrats on meeting the target

I am sorry however because I have reasons to believe that speeduptrader is a scam

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/speedup-trader-scam.65086/
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/speed-up-trader-not-worth-it.334485
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/best-prop-firm-for-your-and-time.331832/

unbeknownst to most, they had a black friday coupon, marketed only to spanish speakers (I wonder why?)

the new system, speedup 2.0, uses CQG
    however, they publish platform connection guides for logging into AMP instead of CQG

this is a recent review from their trustpilot, translated
    I was also lured by the discount and signed up. Upon entering an order, the margin for 1 ES contract is 13200 so you cant trade more than 3 contracts in a 50k account.

The account dashboard for the new speedup 2.0 (not tradeovate) does not work, it doesn't update anything.

When I tried to cancel the subscription, it failed. When I changed the url:
    Payment/SubscriptionSuccess?success=False
    to
    Payment/SubscriptionSuccess?success=True
    it said Subscription has been successfully canceled.
    So I really don't know what's going on.

It is likely that they use funds people paid for their course daytradingacademy and speedup resets/subscriptions to pay for withdrawals. If no one is paying them, theres nothing stopping them from saying no.

#30     Dec 4, 2020