Speed Up Trader... Not worth it

Discussion in 'Journals' started by emini4ever, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Spent about quite a bit of money with the subscriptions and resets with SpeedUp, and they have let me down. I spent $1100.00 between a couple of accounts and resets this week. I know it's a lot of money, but I asked them if they could give me a complimentary reset and they said no. I also spent $100.00 at 10:30 am this morning and it's 4:15PM and they still haven't reset. So I now have wasted a complete day. I would never recommend this company. And I spoke to a guy named Kris. He got funded by them and it took them 9 weeks to pay him. It's all documented on facebook too. Not sure if they can change my opinion about them, but I would never recommend based on my experience and Kris'.

2. qlai

qlai

They let you down by being slow at resetting account? What's the hurry?

I don't understand why people don't just simply paper trade using free platforms or tools or pen and paper. Once you prove to yourself you can pass with ease, sign up. Win-win.

zdreg and nooby_mcnoob like this.
  3. I paid for it. It's time going against me. You only have so many days to pass the combine. You don't have to understand it.

4. zdreg

zdreg

?

5. They owe me $17,000 in profits I spend $2000 taking the tests and reset fees. They're saying I tried to scam them on a clerical error that was already corrected by my bank. But they said because this happen they are permanently banning me and not paying me. Now ask yourself if you ran a fund or a prop firm. Why would you fire your best performer? Because he doesn't actually fund you, it's a Ponzi scheme. Marcello Arambe keeps you on simulator mode and just pays you. He bets on making more in fees then payouts so he's safe. Most people are failing the tests and are blind to what happened to me. People are saying Marcello won't do that to them.

6. lol you went into business with a dude named Marcello Arambe?

Jjlovesupreme likes this.
  7. Sucks for you Bro. Good that this thread is out there.

8. Overnight

Overnight

9. "Do he look like a bit*h to you?"

[​IMG]

10. #FreeArambe

#10     Feb 27, 2020