Quiz

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aquarians, Apr 26, 2018.

1. fan27

fan27

You immediately pray that you are in a location where you can at least partially understand and speak the language. Next, find some clothes so that you can at least attempt to blend in. This is all in hopes to avoid getting burned at the stake or some other painful death for being a demon sent from the angry gods.

tommcginnis likes this.
  2. >> You immediately pray that you are in a location where you can at least partially understand and speak the language.

Best advice so far. I'd wish they'd speak Latin.

>> Next, find some clothes so that you can at least attempt to blend in. This is all in hopes to avoid getting burned at the stake or some other painful death for being a demon sent from the angry gods.

It's 2000 years ago so burning at the stake, if you speak some Latin, is 1000 years away.

What'd you do next? [Darn, this starts to look like a pre-OpenGL adventure game :p]

tommcginnis and fan27 like this.
  3. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Buy AAPL.

:D

vanzandt likes this.
  4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

If I was teleported that far back, the first thing I would do is look for anything that could be used as a weapon for personal defense.

fan27 and tommcginnis like this.
  5. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

You mean, like a bamboo trunk and some elemental sulpher?
    "Hey, man! A little twine and saltpeter, throw in those sparkly rocks over there,
    and you really something!"

6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Correct, I knew the day would come when I needed what I learned from all those MacGyver episodes. :D

7. >> Hey, man! A little twine and saltpeter, throw in those sparkly rocks over there,
    and you really something!"

Saltpeter is a bit more complicated. You have to piss in the same spot for months. Share it with cows who, bonus points, also shit there.

Then by some strange twist of fate be assigned to gather all that shit for being thrown away on the fields, try to make a soup out of it but don't boil it until it brews, then final step, somehow figure out mixing the resulting salt with 33% sulphur (an impossible thing to find in it's natural state where I live) and pure carbon (100,000 years of human evolution) is what does it.

8. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Guys! Guys!!!
    Please!

Here, allow me:

There now -- that wasn't so hard, was it?

#10     Apr 26, 2018