Prove to me that Technical Analysis Works.

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by TazTheLaz, May 28, 2022.

1. easymon, it looks to me like you have been having a bit much weekend homebrew as you keep making the same comment over and over.

#611     Aug 20, 2022
  2. Easymon is a day trader. Interesting. I still need to match behaviours with names. Slowly slowly

#612     Aug 20, 2022
  3. I never traded options and still post shit memes everyday. There are other ways to be profitable.

#613     Aug 20, 2022
  4. easymon1

easymon1

If you would go troll elsewhere for a bit, friend, maybe MaxBoo could respond, ILLin.

For all we know he may be dest in drag and an expert seasoned Options operator. Let's go see... ILLIN, down boy, sit. lol

---
    MacBookProHo said:
    All of those classical, textbook, common, generic, traditional, typical trading strategies are Completely meaningless and will deliver no profit....if the trader absolutely knows nothing about the future
    Yes, we know, but what if he does?

MaxBoo? Respond please or must we conclude that we have hit bottom of your claimed 'expertise' by simply asking a generic question which you have never demonstrated a shred of mastery nor knowledge about.

MacBoo, You did not answer the question.
    Again:
    What would you say are some of the vital options transactions and techniques that
    are necessary to accomplish the result you speak of in your post?
    1) Which are easiest to learn?
    2) Which are the most productive?
    3) Which are the 'safest'?

MaxBoo says - "One Million Trading Profit in less than a year is very feasible"
    Tell us something we dont already know sweetiepie. lol

But first, just answer the three generic questions above.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...ou-like-post-it-up.356297/page-6#post-5355388

giddy up 99.jpg

#614     Aug 20, 2022
  5. Overnight

Overnight

What the hell, mon1, how am I getting dragged into this portion of the thread? lol I'm gonna' let you in on a little secret...Illini posted over in another thread that he has never blocked anyone. But there was a short while some years ago when he did! I remember, I was there, because I was the one being blocked! AHAHHA.

Ergo, we are not the same poster.

#615     Aug 20, 2022
    Illini Trader likes this.
  6. easymon1

easymon1

Damn, now we got a mystery on our hands over here. Thank you. Didn't mean to take you off your rounds. BTW while you're here Sarge, This gotta be fine weather for an outdoor shower station. How much trouble is it to hook one of those baby's up to code so's not to startle the neighbors. Nothin' fancy, discreet double capacity showers in the AM hours gotta be fuggin sweet under the stars. Hell yeah. Gretta's on board too. (uh-oh) dammit Gretta Please stop sneakin up behind me.

#616     Aug 20, 2022
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Huh, Greta? She would hate me, because outdoor shower lets steam into the atmosphere, which leads to global warming! How dare you!

#617     Aug 20, 2022
    easymon1 likes this.
  8. #618     Aug 21, 2022
  9. Wow, So you were the one! I had no idea. I forget now why I blocked you for a day but just think of all the fun I would have missed if I kept you blocked. You must have been a really bad boy for such a nice guy like me to block you. :D

#619     Aug 21, 2022
  10. This is SO true. TA is just a set of tools.

#620     Aug 21, 2022