Please kill my nick

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by destriero, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Conspiracy theory: He had a decent loss in his journal and instead of living up to it, he threw a hissy fit and ran away. When he came back, nobody is talking about the journal anymore.

If he restarted it, never mind, but he is on my Ignore.

#31     Feb 19, 2020
  2. themickey

themickey

Basil-Rathbone-movies-Arthur-Conan-Doyle-one.jpg
    Find the new nick so you can put him on ignore

#32     Feb 19, 2020
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Dude, I was the one who found the new nick and yes, it is already on my Ignore.

#33     Feb 20, 2020
  4. themickey

themickey

images.jpg
    Well done

#34     Feb 20, 2020
  5. RRY16

RRY16

Maximumclosetsuffering might work for you.

#36     Feb 20, 2020
  6. I agree, as I will always have some space for you, my sweet honeypot. Here are a few songs to get you in the mood:

Steely Dan: Rikki don’t lose that number. We can play games or whatever. Or is it Ricky?

The Kinks: Lola. I’ll make a man out of you...

Frankie Goes to Hollywood: Relax. As the song says... Relax. It will only hurt for a little bit.

Elton John: Rocket Man. Getting ready for takeoff.

Mellissa Etheridge: Come to My Window. To ease this precious ache...

Actually, I was looking for a way to annoy you, but the fact all these songs came to my mind so easily and I remember some of the lyrics without effort is scaring me. Does this mean I have repressed homophilia? (Facepalm).

Oh well, since this nick is still alive, might as well have a little fun with it in the meantime.

#37     Feb 21, 2020
  7. lol does anyone else think that it’s kinda pathetic that Baron didn’t bother to kill Max’s nick?

#38     Feb 21, 2020
    Cuddles likes this.
  8. The only thing pathetic on these forums is YOU.

#39     Feb 24, 2020
  9. Yes I was wrong to hit poopydeek with my profoundly negative post. I apologize to all for that. I let myself get annoyed by poopydeek’s frequent jabs to people who did nothing to deserve it. Negativity begets negativity and I need to remember it starts with me.

Now about my handle...

#40     Feb 24, 2020