Now DiceAreCast is stalking others(destriero)-I warned you all

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by tsznecki, Jun 15, 2021.

1. tsznecki

tsznecki

2. Is this guy still not banned? I can't see what he posts but the thread shows. What I find funny is how des and ChipShotTrader disappeared since last week when both constantly posted every single day before. Dest staunchly denies being chipshot. Dest probably was forced to take the family for a few days tent camping, lol. Also funny how Dest claimed he would not engage in other threads anymore. Less than 24 hours later he could not take it anymore and posted in others threads. Another handle dest opened, onemotive, also disappeared since last week. But again, dest seems to have a million get-out-of-jail free cards, while calling everyone else out and berating them, he gets away with all sorts of shit.

3. destriero

destriero

2/0

4. destriero

destriero

Salty and Dice to start a new fund, Lion's Share Capital. Their edge is in trading odd lots and long Yen into massive bull runs in US equities. We wish them well.

5. nursebee

nursebee

Threads are disrupted and impractical when some conversation is missing. It would be more useful to me to still be able to see stuff. Let me decide who I dont want to see. Let others decide who they dont want to see. But dont give folks the ability to control what I see, the utility of the site is then decreased and frustrating.

6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I think just getting rid of the block/ignore feature is the best bet. These features are grossly abused.

7. Overnight

Overnight

Well, that is not going to happen. So think of a better way to utilize the features!

8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

OMG !

I just saw the death video. :(

userque likes this.