new year greeting to Baron

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by zdreg, Dec 31, 2017.

1. zdreg

zdreg

thanks for all the tweaks that made ET more useful this year.
    thanks for showing your tolerance and sense of humor in regard to ZB.... it was the best lesson of the year.

all the best in the new year.

2. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

What lesson ? I think I missed the ending :-(

3. May sound cliche, but I love New Year...it brings such a sense of...renewal to be reborn,

I love 1998, 2008...exciting, fun, memorable years and eras...and hopefully 2018 just as much.
    8 is considered lucky in China.

4. zdreg

zdreg

the lesson was how to handle a troublesome situation and make all the parties involved feel like winners.

MACD likes this.
  5. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

And what happend to that fruitcake ? I dont see anymore threads or posts by him, was he kicked ?

6. zdreg

zdreg

in my opinion, he was kicked off after a suitable amount of time elapsed. one can debate the amount of time, but it is Baron's decision in the end.

Xela and CALLumbus like this.
  7. Xela

Xela

He was. Many thanks and a very Happy New Year to Baron, and to all members (and sorry you had to give him a refund).

8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Probably when his ad time has ran out.

Anyhow, thanks for the hooke... I mean the nice ladies whom Baron sent me, they were the best! Oh wait, I think that was from another website, EliteMeater...

9. speedo

speedo

"And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been."
    - Rainer Maria Rilke

traderlux and Xela like this.
  10. just21

just21

As a ZB trader I was interested in his posts. I did wonder why he didn't sell options instead of recommending outright positions but I wonder that about every body on and off this site. Bring him back! Start a campaign.

#10     Dec 31, 2017