Asking a favor from Baron, Ignore whole Threads

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by themickey, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Gambit

Gambit

I'll remember the name Charles Tanti until the day I die.

#71     Dec 30, 2017
  2. [​IMG] His website mentioned "fuzzy logic" (among other new lingo)...the irony,

He reminds me of Charles Ponzi, and other financial crooks throughout history.

I just watched this money/finance history documentary last night for like the 8'th time.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    #72     Dec 30, 2017
    vanzandt and Gambit like this.
  3. Gambit

Gambit

lawrence, your post is funny but...I think it's best if we took down his real picture. Just to not give Baron any headaches.

#73     Dec 30, 2017
  4. Wonder it he's reading this as a Guest? If so, "It serves you right for calling ET members morons and idiots. And regarding all the girlfriends you bragged about, I hope you continue enjoying your life with Rosy Palm and her 5 daughters"!!
    :finger:

#74     Dec 30, 2017
  5. Worse that just going to prison, can you imagine having ZB as your cellmate!!

Anyway, thank God(and Baron) he's gone. Now ET can get back to normal!!

#75     Dec 30, 2017
  6. LOL I go away for a few weeks and look what's happened. I don't even know what y'all are talking about.

#76     Dec 31, 2017
  7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I understand where you're coming from with the request but the solution isn't more blocking abilities. The solution was to get rid of the person in question and that's exactly what I did. I removed all of his posts and refunded his money. Case closed. :cool:

#77     Dec 31, 2017
    Gambit, learner2007, samuel11 and 5 others like this.
  8. speedo

speedo

:fistbump:

#78     Dec 31, 2017
  9. i960

i960

BTW: Did you guys happen to see this stuff at any point? Pay attention to the phone number.

ctanti_nfa.png
    ctanti_nfa2.png
    ctanti_nfa_self.png
    ctanti_wtf.png
    Dude was super sketchy.

#79     Dec 31, 2017
    fordewind, vanzandt and zdreg like this.
  10. zdreg

zdreg

#80     Dec 31, 2017