My block function has been disabled for years

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by destriero, May 6, 2023.

1. destriero

destriero

and others have me blocked but unblock to reply to me and then put me back on block. There are a dozen users I'd like to block, and un-ironically all of them are abusing the block function as you have accused me of doing. @Baron, I need you to enable my block by Monday noon EDT or I will no longer contribute.

lol yes, but absolutely serious. Less than 45 hours to high-noon!

Thanks for your support.

dest

Last edited: May 6, 2023
  2. maxinger

maxinger

upload_2023-5-7_7-15-32.png

vincentnyc and smallfil like this.
  3. destriero

destriero

Case in point. The TBI-having maxinger spends most of his time replying to my threads while I'm blocked.

4. destriero

destriero

5. destriero

destriero

6. Wait! It's only Saturday. :(

7. BKR88

BKR88

I was curious also why the "Ignore" (I have no "Block") seems to work different for some users.
    I once blocked 2 users but they were still able to see & respond to my posts so I unblocked them yet others have me blocked & I can't see their posts without logging out.
    Just curious as to why? :) @Baron

8. Be a man and don't worry about ignore function, it takes balls to read stuff you don't like and move on. I have people who found my posts interesting concerning markets, yet decided to block me because of my views on Ukraine Russia conflict. We are grown ass we/men here, grow some balls and don't worry about the ignore button ;)

9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

BUT...if you were trolling & harassing others in the trading/market threads because of their views on Ukraine and Russia conflict in the Political threads...

You would then deserve to be put on their block/ignore list.

Simply, if you're OK with others, they will read your stuff and not be bothered by any differences in opinions.

wrbtrader

10. Not quiet, I wasn't trolling anyone, some couldn't stand my personal views on U vs R specifically in that one thread, and I was placed on their ignore list. I don't care, just saying.

#10     May 10, 2023