MarketSurfer's new alias

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by JoePaterno, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dartmus

dartmus

2. dartmus

dartmus

bump

#132     Jun 30, 2016
  3. OptionGuru

OptionGuru

• Long gone
    • Last post by: eganon69, Jun 14, 2016

:)

#133     Jun 30, 2016
  4. eganon69

eganon69

Actually I am NOT who you claim I am and I am NOT long gone. Make your accusations elsewhere. I don't even know who these people are.

You guys think because someone has a life and doesn't post for a while that means he is fake. Get a life maybe...

#134     Jul 1, 2016
  5. RRY16

RRY16

J.Smith

#135     Jul 20, 2016
  6. Cswim63

Cswim63

Try, just try to read this thread from start to finish without losing your sanity. Go ahead, I dare you. I did it once and I know I'll never be the same.

#136     Jul 20, 2016
  7. What the hell!? I thought that this thread was recent until I began to look at the dates. So you're telling me that Market Surfer has been up to this foolishness for a long time?

#137     Jul 25, 2016
    Baron likes this.
  8. cstfx

cstfx

#138     Sep 7, 2016
  9. nitro666

nitro666

When this MarketSurfer comes down to the depths of hell, I am going to have a talk with him.

hell.jpg

#139     Sep 7, 2016
  10. NoBias

NoBias

Southampton

Note: the undeniable similarities in writing style

Markesurfer: Peace ---
    Southhampton: Peace ---

Continually refers to "marketsurfer" in the third person, a long known Marketsurfer alias technique.

Majority of all posts resurrect old Marketsurfer threads, referencing his so called PHBA defunct hedge fund association - Marketsurfer calls - etc...

Magna subtly acknowledged the fact
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/annual-et-party.304987/#post-4371110

I still don't understand why ET management (knowingly) allows this to continue.

IF ET mgmt has unbanned him, then it should be so acknowledged and the ALIAS should not be allowed to interact in the third person.

Marketsurfer has been self promoting on this site for years, he created controversies only to gather information from the members. He then wrote a book compiled mainly from ET members comments.

He continually had other people banned who confronted him in his threads and had moderators actively scrubbing his threads of all posts which he disagreed with.

If it's about traffic generation and page views, I can understand the financial considerations. If it is about quality of content... well, it isn't going to be from another marketsurfer troll, shill alias...

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    #140     Dec 10, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.