Annual ET Party

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by vanzandt, Dec 7, 2016.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Could you imagine the personalities?!
    OMG... tossing midgets in the pool would be boring.
    Come on Baron...Reserve a hotel in MCO for Spring 2017 . :D

2. Marketsurfer held an annual event called the surf fest for 5 consecutive years before he was banned. He had 20-50plus elite folks attend-- there's some super funny stories about the cast of characters who showed up. Wish he would do it again!

3. By the way, i have spoken to Baron about hosting an elite trader cruise with sponsors speakers etc. not sure of his interest but i will help with it 100%.

Hampton

4. vanzandt

vanzandt

The guy's a legend, good or bad. I wish I would have been here when he was around. Was he a good stockpicker?

5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Funny you mention that, I was thinking cruise too. Didn't Louis Rukeyeser used to do that?
    Next thing ya know we'll be seeing Baron on Charlie Rose. ;)

6. vanzandt

vanzandt

Wink wink.

We all have our strengths.

7. Magna

Magna Administrator

Well... more like notorious... some might suggest an imposter, who like a Phoenix, eternally rises from the ashes. :wtf:

Trust me, you are. :sneaky:

Tsing Tao and justrading like this.
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

9. vanzandt

vanzandt

hahahhhaahha gotcha.
    But a cruise would still be fun.
    I'll meet Tophat at the bus station so that we have security covered in case any of the P&R folk get antsy.
    But ya better hurry.... I need to make reservations before I go broke.

10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah I think with the billions Baron is raking in he could give back by throwing a nice party.

Baron has hosted some nice ET get togethers on a smaller scale when he visits different cities.

Come on Baron, make ET great again!

#10     Dec 7, 2016