Malicious trolling and stalking

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Lukas V, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To know Dest is to realize he is going to curse you out at some point. I just throw a cat meme at him and it is like Black Widow rubbing Hulk's hand...

#41     Jul 20, 2018
    contra and destriero like this.
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

The Hulk is the best.

https://www.marvel.com/characters/hulk-bruce-banner

wrbtrader

#42     Jul 20, 2018
  3. JSOP

JSOP

The best way to deal with a troll is NOT to feed them. Do not respond to them, do not acknowledge their post, do not even see them. To help you do that, the most effective way is by putting them on "Ignore" list eventually they will go away. This is a public forum, just like in real life, the majority of the people are ok, there are some that are just annoying for whatever reason. Just like in real life, when you see those that you don't really want to deal with, you just don't look at them or respond to them.

If those trolls get to be too offensive, I agree they should be removed from the forum just like when somebody in a public place is bothering you too much, they are removed by the police.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    #43     Jul 20, 2018
    777, vanzandt and wrbtrader like this.
  4. Gotcha

Gotcha

There is just one thing that I wish for.

I wish every single person in this thread provided @Baron of copy of their 2017 trading statement. Baron could then come up with a ranking method and add cute little icons beside that person's name. Once we size up how profitably everyone trades, we wouldn't need to argue about who knows their shit as it would be fairly obvious. Every moron would be silenced and @destriero wouldn't have to waste his time outing all these losers. We could then focus on giving credit where its due.

You see, when a person is questioned about their actual trading, and their first instinct is to run and hide, my first thought isn't "oh this poor person got run off the site", but rather, "what is this person trying to hide".

#44     Jul 20, 2018
    southall likes this.
  5. Gotcha

Gotcha

Bone, with all due respect, and knowing that you support this site, it has always struck me as odd that you need to post each time you sign up a new client. I don't know if @destriero is right or wrong about these accusations he brings up, but simply from my point of view, anytime I see someone say "look, we just signed up another client", it leaves me thinking that the business survives on mostly advertising. If what you're selling is a service that turns people into hot shot traders, word should spread. If you're a hot shot trader yourself, I see no need to have a business.

I remember a while back arguing with @Maverick74 because he makes CL trading so complex. I asked what kinds of stats does his trade method produce. I mean if I'm gonna go to the trouble to find out how much oil each well is producing and look at every other micro nuance of the oil industry, I'd like to know that my trade has a better than 50% chance of working. Any idiot could guess up or down, so all this intense study should be backed up with good stats. Sadly, not a single reply to my request.

So you see, I've grown extremely skeptical and think that anyone selling something should produce stats right up front before even going into the sales pitch of what they are selling.

#45     Jul 20, 2018
    ElCubano likes this.
  6. Gotcha

Gotcha

I would like to rename your thread from "Malicious Trolling" to "Destriero providing a value added service to the members of ET" :D

PS. Being a member from just a few months ago and having 40 posts to your name, its obvious you're also someone else, so its a bit humorous you complaining about trolling when you're also up to something mischievous.

#46     Jul 20, 2018
  7. tm689

tm689

It is not so far fetched to think that a trader can go for relatively long periods of time without such a drawdown. This might be possible if you are doing fundamental analysis on stocks or bonds and making the spread on a large number of issues, while taking small to medium sized positions in these issues. In such a case the laws of probability are on your side and you could go for long periods of time without showing a drawdown in your capital. Just a thought.

#47     Jul 20, 2018
    legionx likes this.
  8. Handle123

Handle123

I have known Xela for past 3 years and have exchanged over 300 PM's with her, she has helped me through my times of despair and I been there for her months of horrible cancer sessions in London. I have met her father somewhere in my life, as he is a trader for a hedge fund, but don't recall where and know of her mother as she has helped me with decisions concerning my eyes.

You fucking people have no clue what it is to grow up as autistic, being a son in a family of construction people in the 1950s-1960s, I was lucky as I was high functioning autistic, Xela was full blown. We grow up as small as we can and try hiding from the world we live, we make frequent errors of judgement because we can't figure out what the norm actually is. I look at people as the enemy, Xela rather stay away from people as they make little sense and often don't' realize she being attacked, I been helping her with this past year, when you have no clue of the world around you, the world is an evil place to be. I didn't help her so she leave ET, but when she is out and about where she lives, so perhaps she might feel comfortable to go one more block out of her existence. When "we" leave where we live, intense fear comes of dealing with people, government trained me well to defend self and others, but Xela much less. She don't understand much of what some of you assholes attacked her. And I offered her to work for me, most likely more than what most of you make in a year. Fuck you if you think being an human being is not offering employees a better piece of the pie to work for me, just cause your lame ass don't get nearly what I have offered.

I know how Xela trades, very novel approach, KISS, but most would never get it, you need brains to be able to do so, and most rather attack those who share.

I am done as well. You can now applaud yourself.

#48     Jul 20, 2018
  9. Gotcha

Gotcha

Handle has me blocked, so I had to log out to read this, but I can still reply.

First thought is how many times has this guy said he is leaving?

Second though is that if both Handle and Xela actually suffer from some condition, being online shouldn't be therapy, and if being online is causing harm, stay offline. Since both are supposedly super traders, its not like they need to be here, trying desperately to look for clues on how to be profitably.

You offered her to work for you? I thought your plate was already full with 13 other people. LOL.

If she told you how she trades, then didn't she break her NDA with her so called employer? She specifically said she can't tell anyone. I guess you're special Handle.

#49     Jul 20, 2018
  10. RRY16

RRY16

TrueType, where are you? you’re up to bat....VZ you’re on Deck.

#50     Jul 20, 2018
    contra and destriero like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.