Malicious trolling and stalking

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Lukas V, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. destriero

destriero

So you will fake client referrals until you see their FICO? Then they get the legit client list? You really want to go there? I still have all of the screenshots and emails... including the bogus $486K statement.

Will you address that "TH" aka @carteblanche never worked at Goldman Sachs as your marketing posts had proposed?

#31     Jul 20, 2018
  2. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

And YOU, CLOWN, can't correctly quote a butterfly, instead feeling the need to inject your special brand of *wrong* into the discussion. :rolleyes:
    WTH?
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/are-butterflies-worthless.323072/#post-4691617

Baron, it's time to step up.
    Shit-slingers can find a home anywhere on the web.
    It's just not needed here.
    I, certainly, don't need it. Nobody I know/respect here needs it.
    It's just not necessary.

I stop by in a week or so, to test the waters.

Peace!

#32     Jul 20, 2018
  3. 777

Xela and Rin4et both.

Any longtime member knows Xela has been treated badly by a number of trolls.

Xela has been a valuable and tireless contributor for years. Unlike her trolls, she has tons of flattering posts about her contributions and she has more likes than posts!

This would be a good time for a few of you to reflect about how you have behaved and if that is the type of person you want to continue being.

Like them or not, both women were sincere posters who deserved better treatment.

Xela is one of the posters I always recommended people follow and I enjoyed Rin4ets question threads and the sharp answers they drew.

#33     Jul 20, 2018
  4. bone

bone

Well, it's about time that Baron decide if this is Reddit or Elite Trader. Two very different things.

#34     Jul 20, 2018
    vanzandt and tommcginnis like this.
  5. destriero

destriero

HTF did your ignore function fail RRRAGEMONSTER!

What exactly is wrong with my fly nomenclature?

lol IV doesn't give us deltas... they're magic. Fairy dust. WTF allowed you to open an account? The premium gives us deltas.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/relation-between-delta-and-sd.323086/#post-4692161

Let's remember that IV is derived from the option market, not the other way around. We all use IV to develop other numbers (like "expected move") but we have to remember what exogenous to our set-ups and what's *endogenous*, or we'll end up in some great logical difficulties. So, "IV" does not give us deltas or P(ITM)s, though we might wish....

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    #35     Jul 20, 2018
  6. RRY16

RRY16

Hopefully she negotiated with Handle123 to work remote from Switzerland, not sure the natural beauty of El Paso will cut it for her.

#36     Jul 20, 2018
    Gotcha and destriero like this.
  7. contra

contra

I don't see the problem with calling someone out on BS. He wasn't disrespectful with Xela, just called her out on her claims. She refused to answer the questions and blocked him. I called her out on the Futures/FX volume statements she made, which made no sense to me, and destriero who has vast amounts of knowledge on the subject stepped up and schooled. Who was valuable there? She seemed to have meant well, but she certainly got aggressive herself when confronted.

It's good to have someone who checks these posters making bogus claims, no matter how helpful they appear.

#37     Jul 20, 2018
    motif, astute, treeman and 5 others like this.
  8. southall

southall

The female of species doesn't like to think rationally, they prefer to make decisions based off feelings most of the time.This is also why there are so few successful female traders

#38     Jul 20, 2018
  9. southall

southall

That post was made last week, i assumed she was just another self-deluded charlatan after reading that.

#39     Jul 20, 2018
  10. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

#40     Jul 20, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.