Malicious trolling and stalking

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Lukas V, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cafeole

cafeole

The only people I put on ignore are the ones that are abusive. That poster is WAY over the top and I believe should be banned. IMHO.

#11     Jul 20, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  2. bone

bone

troll2
    trōl/
    verb
    gerund or present participle: trolling
    1. 1.
      informal
      make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
      "if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"

#12     Jul 20, 2018
    vanzandt and cafeole like this.
  3. bone

bone

I'm not sure that you know what trolling is, Baron.

troll2
    trōl/
    verb
    gerund or present participle: trolling
    1. 1.
      informal
      make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
      "if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"

#13     Jul 20, 2018
  4. bone

bone

And I am sure that Elite Trader Members are specifically warned NOT to troll other Members as a condition of their Membership.

#14     Jul 20, 2018
    cafeole likes this.
  5. destriero

destriero

Yeah, this from a guy (bone) who manufactured the following:

1) a statement with a (CR) which he stated was his prop PNL (fraud)
    2) Had a prop trader come on here to act as an "expert" to back up the absurd claims related to #1.
    3) stated that one of his students was at Goldman Sachs (fraud). The guy came on here and refuted it outright.

And guess who tracked-down the "Goldman" guy?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    #15     Jul 20, 2018
    Gotcha likes this.
  6. destriero

destriero

Yeah, it came with my Centurion card. Apparently unenforced.

#16     Jul 20, 2018
  7. #17     Jul 20, 2018
    southall likes this.
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

And in the previous one when I dared to assume that she is a male called Alex. Oh, the horror!!!

Completely irrelevant but I actually put her on Ignore because of her uncritical defense of TST. That is what she should have done with people who annoyed her...

#18     Jul 20, 2018
    themickey likes this.
  9. nursebee

nursebee

Calling someone a clown, stupid, and bringing in tangential discussions certainly qualifies as trolling in my book. They are also done in a manner that is easy to read as rude and unacceptable. Calling it trying to elevate discussion does not make it acceptable.

Quack Quack Quack

#19     Jul 20, 2018
    vanzandt, MaxPastukhov, bone and 2 others like this.
  10. destriero

destriero

Is Babu trolling?

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/search/7701358/?q=idiot&o=date&c[user][0]=504452

WTF is tangential? Responding to BS masquerading as a legit trading discussion?

#20     Jul 20, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.