Malicious Multinicks Stalking

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by destriero, Jul 23, 2018.

1. She gets a lot of likes/thanks on her posts - on ET and on that site. She could be creating multiple accounts and liking her own posts.

8E82786D-B846-4B60-9FB1-1AA3DA80F464.png

#51     Jul 25, 2018
    Van_der_Voort_4 likes this.
  2. MarkBrown wouldn't lie about such things:
    His thread on the subject is timeless.

#52     Jul 25, 2018
  3. SumZero

SumZero

#53     Jul 25, 2018
  4. destriero

destriero

#54     Jul 25, 2018
  5. destriero

destriero

She had yet to read his garbage.

#55     Jul 25, 2018
  6. Given the number of the adulatory posts she received over time, you have to wonder how many hearts have been broken.

#56     Jul 25, 2018
    motif and destriero like this.
  7. destriero

destriero

@Handle123 has been there for "her"

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/malicious-trolling-and-stalking.323122/page-5#post-4692997

I have known Xela for past 3 years and have exchanged over 300 PM's with her, she has helped me through my times of despair and I been there for her months of horrible cancer sessions in London. I have met her father somewhere in my life, as he is a trader for a hedge fund, but don't recall where and know of her mother as she has helped me with decisions concerning my eyes.

You fucking people have no clue what it is to grow up as autistic, being a son in a family of construction people in the 1950s-1960s, I was lucky as I was high functioning autistic, Xela was full blown. We grow up as small as we can and try hiding from the world we live, we make frequent errors of judgement because we can't figure out what the norm actually is. I look at people as the enemy, Xela rather stay away from people as they make little sense and often don't' realize she being attacked, I been helping her with this past year, when you have no clue of the world around you, the world is an evil place to be. I didn't help her so she leave ET, but when she is out and about where she lives, so perhaps she might feel comfortable to go one more block out of her existence. When "we" leave where we live, intense fear comes of dealing with people, government trained me well to defend self and others, but Xela much less. She don't understand much of what some of you assholes attacked her. And I offered her to work for me, most likely more than what most of you make in a year. Fuck you if you think being an human being is not offering employees a better piece of the pie to work for me, just cause your lame ass don't get nearly what I have offered.

I know how Xela trades, very novel approach, KISS, but most would never get it, you need brains to be able to do so, and most rather attack those who share.

I am done as well. You can now applaud yourself.

#57     Jul 25, 2018
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  8. Suitable for framing.

#58     Jul 25, 2018
  9. destriero

destriero

I love the delusionals who came in here grinding away at Google looking for the ONE GUY with Klinefleter's whom fathered a kid. The alias game is crazy. I can't imagine what pathology they actually have that prevents them from applying themselves in the real world. To spend all this time circle-jerking with multinicks with the sole-purpose of blowing yourself on here with likes? It's like a full-time job!

The acolytes from legit nicks are even worse--to be so obviously scammed by a scammer widely followed on the web.

Imagine the time spent learning your craft... like Padu!

#59     Jul 25, 2018
  10. Perhaps now that "she" has been outed, it will give her devotees pause about the likes of Brooks and TST. Probably not, but I'm going with the glass half full.

#60     Jul 25, 2018
    traderob likes this.