Making JH' SCT and all his material alive

Discussion in 'Journals' started by WchPl, Apr 25, 2018.

1. WchPl

WchPl

It has been a two weeks off period. It was necessary, after some hard moments to live.

I'm back on the road. I'll take a while to reread the thread, and soon will be posting all the necessary that is to be done, in order to keep up towards the resolution.

Thank you guys for the patience. I hope all of you are experiencing nice moments of life, good iterative refinement and amazing orders ;)

#191     Aug 13, 2018
  2. WchPl

WchPl

Hi Simples

As for the link you provided : this may be the Journal on ET that I've read and worked on the most.
    I totally agree with you and let's reread and refine this together from that Journal. Currently, I'm on the VTP, I'll post in a few hours some work on it.

#192     Aug 22, 2018
    Simples likes this.
  3. WchPl

WchPl

I have a little problem with my camera. I will post later in the day my log and VTP done on yesterday's ES chart.

So far, RMH has just begun, here are my VTP points..

#193     Aug 24, 2018
  4. WchPl

WchPl

VTP attempt with Log

#194     Aug 24, 2018
    Sprout likes this.
  5. WchPl

WchPl

Even uploading what I just did, I did not notice that I was so concentrated on the VTP that after 1 page, I did not even fill the Price Case cells....shame on me haha I was too focused exclusively on one thing.

Sorry for the lack of filled cells, I hope you'll bear with me ;)

#195     Aug 24, 2018
  6. WchPl

WchPl

How it looks right now Live VTP.png

#196     Aug 24, 2018
  7. Simples

Simples

Do you check with volume elements table? T1 is killed after P2. Also how does your volume elements sync with containers?

#197     Aug 24, 2018
    Sprout likes this.
  8. WchPl

WchPl

Thank you !

I'm unable for the now to use the tables you talk about, although I have them.
    I'm just trying to, from the compilation of informations I've received, make surge a baseline of comprehension, from which I'll adjust and correct errors. I may forget or misunderstand some things, but until now and @Sprout can confirm, it is the best and most complete session of VTP in a Log I've ever produced.
    When I'm more comfortable with it, I'll deal with the tables.

Concerning the syncro of volume elements, I'm just following @Sprout and @JamesRoscoe advice, which is to focus exclusively for now on the VTP cause logging is the difference that makes the difference. If you talk about pts 1, 2, 3, ftt, fbo, bo etc, it's just that that part of the work has already been done by me, and I have to put it aside a bit, to become better at volume elements, precisely ;)
    Once I'm better at the VTP, I'll include End Effects so PP!'s, Modrian Table, etc. I must do step by step.

The vaste majority of my work today has been made in real time. i'll debrief tomorrow and post it.

#198     Aug 24, 2018
    Sprout and Simples like this.
  9. WchPl

WchPl

@Simples

Here for example, is the T2 correct ? It is not a T1 cause T1 is killed after P2, it is neither T2P cause it is not between T1 and P2 in value, and T2F can only come after T2P in the OOE.
    So ?

#199     Aug 24, 2018
  10. Simples

Simples

My suggestion based on own limited experiences and possible flawed approaches to jhm:
    T2p and t2f are T2's, though you strictly use volume elements table and its boolean logic (true/false) and orderly volume elements, so no just "t2" as volu.e. Maybe there's no logical match sometimes and you don't have volume element. You could have Ee's too, etc (for later). For later too, you need the band before ee.

Seeing your P1t1T1, I see bo, T1 in rtl next. So assign P1, start a new opposite BM and continue? Seems you get a couple of bm, Rev's that way, but at some point you get a longer trend. Would possibly be beneficial to work through that, seeing volume in relation to price rdbms-way (ie. no/less channel and pt emphasis).

Your RTLs going opposite from extremes are also good and could later ease clarifications how trends interlock: Need bm's for that, and for BM, rev.

Next (later) restart would be easier from an obvious hindsight extreme.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    #200     Aug 25, 2018
    Sprout likes this.