Looking for stocks and Options Traders!!!

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by 10_bagger, Nov 27, 2020.

1. 10_bagger

10_bagger

Hi everyone,

I’ve been a full time trader for 10 years and I’ve always felt that one of the things missing in trading is the lack of social interaction with other traders. Therefore, I’m trying to start a chat group exclusively for “stocks” and “options” traders. The reason it’s exclusive to stocks and options trader is because I’ve been a part of several chat groups and from my experience whenever you have many people trading different financial instruments in the group others who don’t trade that same instrument would feel left out and lose interests. It ultimately leads to the chat group slowly dying out.

This chat group will be broken down to two categories, one where members post live trades (you don’t need to do this if you are uncomfortable) and another where it’s just for general talk. The benefits of joining this group is that we can help each other to generate trading ideas, have discussions about the market, discuss live trades if you are comfortable, get answers to questions in a timely matter, and hopefully form long lasting friendships among like minded people.

The group chat will be through Whatsapp or Discord. Please let me know what you prefer and we will decide on what to use base on the responses of the potential members. Currently, there are 3 members in this group, 2 of whom I met from previous groups that I was in. You do not need to be a full time trader or have a certain level of experience with trading to join this group but I’m searching for members who take trading seriously and will at least occasionally participate in the group’s discussions.

A little about my trading background:

I’ve been involved in the stock market since 2003, and have been a full time trader for the past 10 years. Trading is my sole source of income and it’s something I’m extremely passionate about. It has been 17 years since I started this journey but my passion for this industry have not diminished one bit, if anything, I’m just as hungry to get better now as I was when I started in 2003. Currently I trade 4-5 different strategies. I day trade, swing trade, do options with an emphasis on theta decay, and some value investing when good opportunities present itself.

If you are interested please let me know. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask through here or PM me. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

10_bagger

MarkBrown, MarcinG, .sigma and 2 others like this.
  2. I am in Forex trading and making a little bit good profit in it, now I want to start stocks trading and I think this group definitely helps new traders like me.

10_bagger likes this.
  3. 10_bagger

10_bagger

thank you for your interest. It sound like u have some trading experience already so it should be easier for u to transition into the stock market.

I’m going to give it a few days and then reach out to you through “private message” once I get all the logistics figured out.

4. Overnight

Overnight

Unfortunately for you, a few others have come through here stating the same thing...

"Join the channel, and we'll be cool. You don't have to contribute, just hang out." And then you get kicked to the curb and chastised for not participating occasionally."

Here's your anthem for the start of your channel, dude! Make it great! It's over 40 years old!

ChipShotTrader likes this.
  5. 10_bagger

10_bagger

im aware of what happened to u when u joined that chat group in discord. I was a part of it for a few days and took myself out of the group.

It’s not unfortunately for me there’s always people on here looking to connect. I’m confident with some time I’ll be able to find some good members to join our group.

ChipShotTrader likes this.
  6. What happened to you @Overnight ?

7. 10_bagger

10_bagger

8. 10_bagger

10_bagger

Currently we have 4-5 interested members and combining that with the 3 preexisting members we already have, we are now up to 7-8 members. Once we get to 10 confirmed members or within 3 days, whichever come first, we will start the new chat group.

Thank you to everyone who have shown interests in joining the group.

9. Thank you. Yes I am interested in stock market and waiting your message with full details how to start trading and how can i learn it.

10. 10_bagger

10_bagger

i left u a message in your private message with a clear explanation of what the group chat entail. Please check it.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    #10     Nov 29, 2020