KwikPop

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by jaacobtrader, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Amangod

Amangod

You can disagree all you like it doesn't change the fact that many successful traders have used indicators.. they would just laugh at your generalisations and frankly it makes you sound a little naive

#51     May 30, 2009
  2. #52     May 30, 2009
  3. Actually, it is called humor......try it sometimes! :eek:

#53     May 30, 2009
  4. #54     May 30, 2009
  5. Amangod

Amangod

Ahhh the YouTube punk out.. the new milleniums white flag :p

Now rather than let Clint have the last word who as far as I know never traded in his life I should point out I can barely think of a successful trader that doesn't at least have moving averages on his chart

And really what is a moving average?.. the price averaged out over a select period of time... (wait for it).. *drum roll*... (here it comes).. in relation to the CURRENT PRICE :cool:

#55     May 30, 2009
  6. Amangod

Amangod

Awwww... now you are going to start whining :p

#56     May 30, 2009
  7. Just remember, price/volume is the highway and indicators derived from price are a dirt road leading off the main course. :cool:

#57     May 30, 2009
  8. Amangod

Amangod

Already told you I trade pure price action.. which doesn't have to be rigidly and anally bereft of indicators

And you can't fault my chart or point out any lag and we have established many great traders relied on indicators

So quaint roadside analogies aside you should probably qualify all those statments by saying "for you".. because to assume you know what is better for every other trader out there is naive and ignorant in the extreme

#58     May 30, 2009
  9. #59     May 30, 2009
  10. Amangod

Amangod

Aaaaaaaahahahahaaaa

Jack couldn't trade with tomorrows newspaper :p

#60     May 30, 2009