Kamala Harris: Prepare to cringe. Even worse than you would expect.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Ohhh gawdd. This seriously ain't right.

Go to the video in the article. For those who don't want the total cringe, just click at about the 1:45 minute mark and watch for thirty seconds. You can do it, but I am not going to judge you if you can't. The dems watching all these ads are on drugs so they are able to watch them.

Where do these idiots come from? I told y'all several times that she was dumber than dog shit and that would become apparent the minute she started running, so you know that I have been lookin out for ya. But there was no way that I could prepare you for this. I have failed you. I am sorry.

Okay Kamala, we get it, nobody be groovier than you are.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...s-releases-mixtape-on-the-late-show-amid-2020

2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

She kicks Trumps ass in 2020

3. Although Kamala was deliberately acting silly, she does seem personable and I personally enjoyed her video. Hopefully she has a relevant value add(s) for the office of the Presidency of the United States of America if she is to become our leader.

4. Tom B

Tom B

At least she showed some restraint and didn't live stream her gynecology appointment. Don't expect Beto to show the same restraint. :D

5. I can agree that we are still waiting for the value add. And I have no issue with some fun and tomfoolery by any and all candidates, but the timing is odd as hell. Probably where I am going wrong is that I may have mixed up the announcement that she is exploring versus announcing. I thought she had announced and this was her first little presentation since that. So I can turn my dial down a bit for a week or so. But when she is announcing, I need to see something more focused. There are some real dumb bunnies out there. Gillebrand is another one and they need to start producing some newsworthy stuff.

I will concede that with the number of contenders coming now, I have lost track of who has "announced the formation of committee to look at running" versus those who "announced that they are running and have formed a committee to further explore that." I hope the dnc or someone will create an app for that.

I hope we dont have to see a video of Joe Biden flossing (take that as either dancing or a dental procedure, either one) along the way.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  6. UsualName

UsualName

She had a pretty good mix going, Imo.

Take note that she dropped Howard U. That’s not an accident, she’s angling for South Carolina.

7. TJustice

TJustice

ahh... Tony and his predictions....

"Trump has to do much better than be tied or even a small lead in the polls to actually be ahead because of the huge democrat edge in the electoral college and large minority populations in swing states.Remember Obama only won by 4 points in the popular vote but won by 126 in the electoral college.Trump could be ahead by 4 points in the popular vote and RCP average but still and likely be down in the electoral college."

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...-without-the-algo.301548/page-17#post-4326132

traderob likes this.
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

ahh...jem and his predictions

"jem will then return home, grab a beer and watch as the the media explains this surprise Romney victory..."-jem aka TJustice

"When Obama can't qualify for the ballot in a bunch of states - it will be hillary vs palin."-jem aka TJustice

9. A black, identity politics candidate angling for the black vote in South Carolina. Gee, that would be a surprise wouldn't it?

Meanwhile, she better have a plan to go and score with people who do not look like her and in places where she might not want to go, lots of deplorables there.

If Corey Booker enters the race- ie. when he enters- he will cut into that black vote, and being a woman is not going to be all that special, when there are several other women running.

She's playing for vp anyway, so her goal is just to walk and talk while being both black and female, so she can probably meet that low bar.

10. elderado

elderado

I think Kammie has a good shot at it as long as she does a vaginal steaming demo like Chrissy Teigen.

#10     Jan 16, 2019